Reviews for Pure of Heart
Sai Og Sus chapter 2 . 7/20
Finally, it's fixed.

I see, so this chapter's sole purpose is to establish the protagonist's background. Nicely done.

Is it too far fetched for me to assume that she is insecure? I mean, she did immediately refer to herself as a fraud after one mistake. Honestly, her feat is enough to get her the title Pokemon Master
ShyTheGuy chapter 2 . 7/15
I'm really liking this story so far, hope to see more in the future! :D
gofishstories chapter 1 . 7/15
Hey everyone reading this! I am aware that there is an issue with chapter 2. I'm working to fix it. It shows up correctly in the preview for the chapter, but then it looks like this when I publish it. Sorry about that, but I'm not quite sure how to fix it :/
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 7/13
This is quite a catch. I think I might keep on reading this.
Keleri chapter 1 . 7/13
This is super cute! The intensity of that final battle really came through and the moments of the POV character showing affection to Charizard were great. T_T A GOOD POKEMON

The ending is great as well; just because the pokedex is completed doesn't mean the journey is over. :)

Couple nitpicks: "a daring-but also dumb-move" it's better to use em-dashes (—) for this instead of the regular dash (-)— otherwise it just looks like a hyphen.

"The metal was still warm, it had yet to cool down" - these two independent clauses need to be separated by a semicolon, full stop, or coordinating conjunction (for and nor but or yet so, FANBOYS) to be grammatically correct.
jurassicdinodrew chapter 1 . 7/1
i hope the trainer will catch Mew and give her lots of love like he will with Mewtwo in the future of this story and Mew is my most favorite Pokemon besides Pikachu, hope there will be a lot of cute moments between the trainer and Mew in the future too, good luck with this story.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 7/1