Reviews for You Are (Not) Complete
DreagonMaster chapter 22 . 10/15/2023
my heart felt a great amount of pain when hikari started singing, instantly recognised it, please don't tell me it's foreshadowing
Strange Geometry chapter 1 . 6/21/2023
The first few chapters of this are so sublime. It gets pretty esoteric pretty quickly. Well written but I want to live in those first few.
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 167 . 5/24/2023
That was amazing. I'm just laying here, wishing that this wasn't the end. Even if it was nearly 2 million words, I find myself desperately wishing for more. Thank you. I do believe that this has ruined Evangelieon fanfiction for me. I'll never find a story that matches up.
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 139 . 5/22/2023
Bit of a dick move to lose his cool like that, but honestly, I've been expecting him to lose it for quite a while now. I realize that this is a somewhat old story, but it really goes to your skill as a writer when your cherecters are not only within the believable scope of their cannon counterparts, but also that they remain consistent even as they change.

I've noticed that you have a pension for writing extremely emotionally mature cherecters. And they contrast with those who are unstable. Shinji's outburst is sudden and explosive, but it doesn't feel unjustified.
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 53 . 5/11/2023
oh shinji'. you naive fool. nobody is going to buy a house at angel ground zero.
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 35 . 5/10/2023
Is it wrong that I'm hearing the song of sun, song of storms, and water temple song in my head when you mention the songs?
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 22 . 5/9/2023
you know you've written shinji right when the audience is screaming 'stop being such a bitch shinji'. good job
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 10 . 5/8/2023
nice Rosario vampire reference
ryan3127 chapter 167 . 4/23/2023
I cannot express how much I have loved this story, the characters, the themes, the overarching message, all spoke to me deeply. This is the second time I finished this story, so thank you! Thank you for dozens of hours of entertainment, of introspection, and of reading about a world, so different from our own, but also so similar.
mystic cloud chapter 34 . 11/9/2022
Several times Shinji says he wants or chose Hikari. But not. You have to choose someone else too! What kind of girlfriend keeps pressuring her boyfriend to choose someone else?
mystic cloud chapter 29 . 11/8/2022
Many mixed signals. Kodama says she wants the best for him and then confuses his head with what she wants. And now Hikari is throwing Kodama on him?
mystic cloud chapter 24 . 11/8/2022
So far this fanfic has been great. But I hope Shinji doesn't get romantically involved with Kodoma, for me that would never work out. Being with two sisters.

It's also confusing his head with mixed signals.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 11/5/2022
Kodama's nursing school cost $4k a year.

...lol what?