Reviews for Foreshadow
FireHead41 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Hey, it's me again. I really do want this in a series. It seems very good for a first chapter, I love how it was made. Please think about a series for this!

FireHead
JonWilhoit chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Hey, nice little scene here. I suppose some kind of blow-out is gonna be in Episode I when it comes out, but I suppose that was your intent. I thought you did an exemplary job with the piece, especially taking into account how the characters are as "deep as cardboard" and as cliche as that phrase I just used.

Your characterization was accurate, if a bit predictable, but overall it was well-written (except for the grammar mistakes someone mentioned previously.) As for turning it into a series, don't. It's great as a stand-alone piece, but has enough sappy romance stories about Padme and Anakin. Just keep it as a hypothetical interatction between master and padawan. It works better that way.
Anonymous Idiosyncrasy chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Interested! Over here! I'm interested. You might just make a companion.
Lady LifeCharm chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
*sigh* Another one-chaptered story.. I really like this story, although it's not my absolute favorite. I guess some of the best writers just keep their readers hanging...
Toria chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is really good! and make it into a series if you want to, i'm not about to complain but it does work as a stand alone if you want to leave it that way. Its up to you.
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Ouch! Poor Obi-Wan! I like the way you laid this out...aside from the spelling and grammar mistakes, it was really good. I would love to see this as a series, but I have to admit that it would be just fine as it is, if you choose to leave it that way.
stuff chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I'm interested! great story, but please don't make Anakin really two dimensional.
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I always wondered what would happen when Obi-Wan found out about the marriage. I found this very interesting. If you want to change it into a series go right on ahead!
liz chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Well done and in character!
No One Exists chapter 1 . 4/9/2003