Reviews for Color Me In
pete dude 44 chapter 9 . 10/15
Hi, thanks a lot for this fic, you make my monday better!

I love this fic, the drama, iris Fucking West, everything!

Hey, a question, Do you think barry and oliver have a friendship? or a Brotherhood?

again, Thanks for the fic!

greetings from Mexico, Quintana Roo.
Please update soon
randomgirl chapter 9 . 10/6
Omg i love it. The entire story. I just "found" it (more likely decided to read it ) and I read it all at once today. As I did, I had this film feeling. It would make a perfect film, just saying.
Don't tell Ashley (one of the best SB fan fic writers and apparently reads this one too) but your story just got the 1. Place of my favorite fan fiction.
As
soon as you finish your story I will download it. (sry for babbling if you didn't noticed it... Idk what to say if you didn't notice it but just in case you did. I'm sry for wasting your time by reading it all . SORRY)
sooo I really do love it. It's interesting and always makes me ask "what happens next?" Or "does Barry maybe thinks that RJ is his son?" And I like that you added felicity.
I hope you wont let the story fall by decided not to finish it.
I hope I didn't scared you. I already read some writers complaining bc of the stress (which never happened to me yet bc I'm a rare commenter), what I'm trying to say, take all time you need, don't stress yourself and I'm sry.
I'm also sry for my bad English and that the comment got so long.
shyesplease chapter 9 . 10/4
Ah, I was not expecting Caitlin's mom to have known about Barry being the father. I figured she'd find out soon, but ahhh. And then she was going to TELL HIM, but then of course Iris HAD TO BE THERE dsfkgjs;ldfgj!

It was so adorable that RJ wanted Barry to read to him though. Even more so when Barry looked so happy about being asked. lol

Another great chapter. Please update soon! :)
Carolus.Magnus81 chapter 9 . 10/4
Great chapter. Can’t wait for the next one. Things are getting exciting.

And Iris: uuugghhh.
Mallus6 chapter 9 . 10/4
Things are going get really interesting.
Augusthippie1993 chapter 9 . 10/3
OMG! What happens next? You are amazing! Caitlin mother knows. RJ is so cute. I love the friendship and bond between SnowBarry. Again, YOU are AMAZING. No joke.
ShanouNash chapter 9 . 10/3
Hey! I’m so glad you updated! I was really really missing this story! I was afraid you might have lost inspiration... But I’m very sorry for your husband and you. I really hope your husband feel better! Take your time if you need! We can wait of course!

So about this chapter! It was a nice one but I hate you for this end! Haha! Well I don’t really hate you of course but I saw it coming when Caitlin was so determined to tell Barry! I was like “I’m sure something is going to happen like Iris is going to be back because it’s kinda still too soon for Barry to know the truth!” And guess what? Iris is back! Ohlala! I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time! This story is kinda horrible but it gives me so much Snowbarry feels! You really do play with our feelings don’t you? You’re lucky I love this story!

Well Iris’ return is going to definitely bring problems, maybe jealousy and Snowbarry will have to take time apart, I’m so sad! Even if it’s normal because Iris is Barry’s fiancée, of course.

For the rest of the chapter, like I said in a previous review it’s obvious that Caitlin is still thinking a lot about Ronnie and it was nice that Barry was here for her, like he was on the TV show. It was a really beautiful scene between the two in which only comfort was needed.

Then again, RJ is way too cute! The way he was scared to ask his mum if Barry could read to him, my heart definitely melt! And Barry is happy to do it! That’s beautiful! I can’t wait for more scenes between them!

Finally about the talk between Caitlin and her mom... Well I’m surprised her mom knew. But you know, our moms kinda always know everything! The scene was really emotional... It’s a very complicated situation and I hope her mom will be understanding when Caitlin will tell her everything. But I was very surprised by this outcome!

Of course Barry needs to know and I’m curious of how it will happen. Like I said, I’m sure Iris’ come back will not be easy for this situation and yet, she’s not guilty. It’s very very complicated you know! Because it feels like everyone and no one at the same time is guilty and a victim, at the same time too! Of course, Caitlin is already suffering a lot and I’m not ready to have other people like Barry or even Iris to suffer too. But I guess it will be a necessity to progress with this story and I can’t wait to read how you’ll manage all of this!

Anyway, I can’t wait for next chapter but take your time, and take time with your husband too! We can wait! See you until next chapter!
chloe chapter 9 . 10/3
Good new chapters
shorty1773 chapter 9 . 10/3
Hope that Caitlin will be able to tell Barry about RJ being his son soon! I also hope that Iris doesn't interfere and that Barry dumps her.
Mallus6 chapter 8 . 9/28
Have abandoned this one too?
ShanouNash chapter 8 . 9/16
What a chapter! I wasn’t expecting a chapter from Barry’s point of view and it’s actually a good idea! After all, we needed one! It’s nice to rediscover the beginning of everything again and in another point of view!

We now understand what Barry was talking about in last chapter about having a hard time to trust Iris. I’m surprised about the definition of Barry and Iris’ relationship at the moment. I wonder if it’s still how they work together. But I guess, after what Barry told her at that moment, it’s not. But still, introducing Eddie in this story as someone as important for Iris as it seems, I feel like we’ll see him again and it won’t do any good to Barry... Even if it is clear that he’s very troubled by Caitlin, for me Barry is always the guy who would always be true to his words and engagements. Maybe he got carried away by Caitlin’s come back, and we know what he truly feels about Caitlin, but I don’t think and I don’t hope he would break his engagement with Iris by cheating on her (even if kissing Caitlin was already cheating on her). Either he’ll break everything with Iris because what he feels for Caitlin is too strong, or Iris will do something bad like we’ll learn that she still cheat on Barry with Eddie or something. Anyway it’s how I see Barry’s role and I hope it will be one these options. But it’s your story of course, you do as you planned and I’ll read it anyway!

I also wonder, after what happened 5 years ago, how Barry and Iris got back together and decided to get married. Barry seemed very very hurt...

Again I can’t wait for more! See you!
ShanouNash chapter 7 . 9/15
Wow! Again, I’m so sorry I didn’t have time to review this chapter when I read it and now that I have, I just saw that you actually updated another chapter that I didn’t see at the moment. So I’m quite happy that I just review now for this chapter, at least I saw that there was another chapter!

About this one, I laughed and I almost cry! Really, Caitlin and Felicity’s interactions are so funny! But then you drop this scene with RJ when he asked if Barry was his new daddy and I think I was the same wreck that Caitlin was! RJ is so cute and Barry is so caring! I can’t wait for more moments between them!

Then there is this intense talk between Barry and Caitlin! It’s complicated because it really feels that Ronnie is still a lot in Caitlin’s mind. I don’t know if you see what I mean. It’s in the little things when she remembers how he proposed to her or the thing with the bare feet or with the nicknames. Of course Ronnie will always be there with her in a way, but she kinda compares the present situations with what Ronnie would do or say. It’s really important. For me it shows that he still too much here and that’s why for me if something serious happens between Snowbarry it would be way too soon. Even if of course I can’t wait for it haha!

And this end, oh my god! I love how they really try to distance themselves from each other, being friends and all, but they can’t help the intensity between them! Oh the feels!

I think that’s all for this chapter! I will read the next one now!
taitlin chapter 8 . 9/15
Loved seeing Barry's pov, really added to it. Can't what to see what happens next for them! Keep up the great work :)
Augusthippie1993 chapter 8 . 9/11
You wrote it in his point of view. He is falling for her! You should continue to write it in both point of views. I loved how the lyrics told us what was to come. Absolutely beautiful. You brought Eddie into the story and I liked it. We all know she would have chosen Eddie and not her brother Barry. The point is that the chapter is amazing and I have reread it three times.