Reviews for Color Me In
Augusthippie1993 chapter 5 . 4h
Beautifully written! The baby is a SnowBarry Baby. Do cute! You made my day. Two thumbs up from me.:)
ShanouNash chapter 4 . 8/16
Wow! Another chapter! I’m so happy! You introduced Felicity, I’m glad! I don’t remember if you introduced Cisco in this story just by saying his name or something, but if you didn’t I wonder if you’ll do it! I would love to!
Wow, Barry Allen shirtless like that! It must be a view to see! Haha!
I can’t wait to read the next chapter and find out about Felicity’s reaction and maybe more details about that night, like why Caitlin was there, why really did she do that with Barry while she was married to Ronnie, and maybe more about her feelings/state of mind that night. Because we know that now she feels extremely guilty and confused but I really wonder what was on her mind, her thoughts that night. We know that she felt alone in her marriage and Ronnie and her fought a lot, and they didn’t succeed in making a baby for awhile, but why she was there that night and what pushed her to do that at that moment with Barry. Was there a big fight between Ronnie and her just before? Was she desesperate to have a baby? And more, I also wonder about her reaction when she did find out that she was pregnant and about the possibility that Barry is the father which was high! I know I have a lot of questions but I’m very curious about all of these!
I hope there will be more Snowbarry interactions too in the next chapters! I can’t wait!
Maya chapter 4 . 8/15
AHHH! I can’t wait for more! This story is amazing and everything I want in a Snowbarry story!
ShanouNash chapter 3 . 8/15
Oh god he’s engaged! Ohh... Writers do love teasing and playing with us right? Well, being engaged doesn’t change that there is still a possibility for Snowbarry, especially since it seems that Barry’s relationship with Iris seems very unstable.
I was surprised that Caitlin was so stirred by Barry, I mean at a moment like this and I still understand her guilt. So it seems that that night was unforgettable for both of them! I really love Barry’s last line in this chapter!

I’m very curious of what will happen next! I can’t wait!
taitlin chapter 3 . 8/13
Arghh it's so push-and-pull! Feel like they're taking one step forward and two back, but great writing and the development between them is great. Can't wait to read what's next :)
shyesplease chapter 3 . 8/12
Nooooo, he's engaged. But despite this news, it was still a great chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
Augusthippie1993 chapter 3 . 8/10
I loved it! I love the whole Iris Freaking West part the most. I am #teamsnowbarry
ShanouNash chapter 2 . 7/26
Wow! I totally forgot to review! I’m so sorry! I love this second chapter! There is still a lot of mystery and it makes me even more curious!
I’m surprised Caitlin knew from the start that she slept with Barry Allen, well that she knew his name. Because in the first chapter, it seems that Caitlin didn’t know him. But it’s a nice revelation! I guess I was right about things between Caitlin and Ronnie not being as perfect as Caitlin thought in the first chapter... I would feel very guilty if I was Caitlin. I think there is more to know, to understand and to still discover in this story but she’s really not in a good situation... I wonder how she will manage. And Barry remembers?! God, I want to know more now! Will he understand that RJ might be his son? And if he does, how will he react? I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
shyesplease chapter 2 . 7/17
Ahhhhhh, you're leaving me so intrigued. I just want to know everything about everything. lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more! :)
taitlin chapter 2 . 7/17
Oohhh great ending sentence! Lets us know where Barry's at but not why or how he feels! Great to see the start of the connection between these two. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Mallus6 chapter 2 . 7/17
My hunch was right keep it up
Mallus6 chapter 1 . 7/6
looks like another great story
taitlin chapter 1 . 7/4
Wow, great start. Lovely set-up and so many possibilities of what has happened and what's going to next! Can't wait to read more.
shyesplease chapter 1 . 7/2
Very very interesting start. I'm very curious to see where this will go. Please update soon!
ShanouNash chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow! What a start! I have so much questions in my head now! Is Barry RJ’s father? Was Ronnie sterile? Why did Caitlin slept with him when it seems that she was with Ronnie? What was Caitlin really doing on this road? Is Barry going to recognize her? Caitlin seems to be truly in love with Ronnie and devastated by his death! But she slept with Barry who was a complete stranger. Also, sometimes, when we lose someone we happen to glorify them, maybe that’s Caitlin’s case at this point and everything between Caitlin and Ronnie weren’t always perfect like Caitlin seems to think right now. It’s a logical reaction though but I can see your stratagem haha! I’m so so curious! I can already see how this story and the bonds between the characters will be complicated! It makes me impatient to read more! I can’t wait!