Reviews for The Rabbit Meets the Magic Stick
Chelle Marie Dupper chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
LOVE the story. Especially love how placeholder Paul's girlfriend became Edward's new girlfriend who had to be turned. Karma at play right there. Keep up the good work of fan fiction if you are so moved. Like all of hour stories that I've read.
NatalieLynn chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
What a wonderful story about your trip to Forks and La Push. IT's easy to see how it effected this story. I loved that you stuck Eddie with Emma. That was hilarious as was the whole section with the Whitlocks. I"m sad to see this end so it's great to know there are still outtakes to look forward to.
twimama77 chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
I absolutely loved it as usual
beckylovestwilight chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
Wow awesome story loved every single chapter xx
Lol momma 11105 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and Paul
Taylor9901 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
I am sad that this adventure is over.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
I love it! I wish there was more.
Sassy Mami chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
Thanks for the awesome story. I loved it like I do all your work. Can’t wait for the Sam/Bella story. I read it in Tricky Raven and I’ve been waiting for more since then. ( I hope there is more :) ).
sabrina michaels chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
Such poetic Justice...Edward, Emma and Alice..Three miserable, elitist airheads..stuck with each other for eternity...Love it.

Paul and Bella and Jake the three amigos for all time..Love this so much, it was a real fun read and just terrific how that Quileute woman was the inspiration behind forward to the outtakes for this and can't wait to enjoy Holiday Road again..and yes it's almost one in the a.m...Don't laugh when you get old insomnia comes as part of the package. XOXO ..Nan
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
Thank you, so very much, for sharing this beautiful work of art with us readers. I love it all and I cant wait to see what you have for us next! xoxo
Booklover345 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
I loved it! Thank you for sharing your stories with us. They always bring a smile to my face, and when I’m in that blah kind of mood, I always read one of your stories to brighten my day up. Can’t wait for the outtakes.
MoonGoddess111 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
Thank you for all the amazing stories! Your stories are one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I hope you continue writing for a long time and but grow out or tied of fanfiction.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 31 . 7/29/2018
loved it and I cannot wait to see what your next story will be
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 30 . 7/29/2018
Loved it. What a way to make the Cullen’s leave.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
I'm so far behind on this story, but I will catch up. Got no reading done on vacation-spotty internet. But, I'm still enjoying this story.

Thanks!