Reviews for The Rabbit Meets the Magic Stick
Narami chapter 31 . 10/4/2019
Thank you for writing this!
Aifos Margni chapter 31 . 9/20/2019
I really hope there's a one-shot about the parents finding out about the trip to the 80's.
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
Omg! Poor Paul! His hair was perfect!
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 5 . 9/11/2019
I love Star Wars! Lol this takes the cake man lol
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 4 . 9/11/2019
Dead asf! I lost it after she pointed out that it was shriveling up! Omfg!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
Where are my outtakes lady?! Lmao. Seriously though, hope you post them one day. I love this. And I love your little story there at the end. I haven’t had the privilege to go to Forks or La Push but it sounds like a nice place. It’s also nice to see a tribe that works within its community to help one another. Welp. This is where I leave you, at least until you either come out with another one shot or finish those other two stories you have. I’ve enjoyed your stuff. It’s nice to have stories that you can fall back on when you need a good laugh and to just get out of reality for a while. Really wouldn’t mind seeing that routine at Bella, Jake, and Paul’s homecoming though. *cackles evilly* and Emma and Edward is just hilarious.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 30 . 7/28/2019
Will the other boys still phase, now that the Cullens are gone? Edward looked like an idiot and it was great!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 29 . 7/28/2019
Oh man. I wondered what would happen with the Cullens and now I know and I laughed so hard
ObsidianDraconis chapter 28 . 7/28/2019
Poor Quil. Lmao
ObsidianDraconis chapter 27 . 7/28/2019
Damn those are some changes! Now let’s see if they can change the opinions of others about their placeholders. Especially Jake and Paul. Jake will hate it if he can’t get back to being friends with Quil at least. Though I sorta feel for Embry. Lol.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 26 . 7/28/2019
So if Sam isn’t there, who is alpha? And did Sam even become a wolf? And it seems Embry won’t ever become one since he’s not part Quileute now. Good to see though that other things changed. Josh isn’t an asshole. Lol. Harry either it seems. And I knew whoever Linda’s kid would be would end up Jake’s imprint. It’s why he was so drawn to her.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 25 . 7/28/2019
Better futures so far. But it seems we’ve gone back to before the Cullens arrived?
ObsidianDraconis chapter 24 . 7/28/2019
They were to save the grandmothers and aunt. That’s why they returned. To change the future by protecting the past. I think Quil the wolf sent them back from the spirit world. I think he knew this whole time who they were and why they were there.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
Sounds like it’s time for them to go home, but what is it that they finished? What was the final change? Karen and Mark? Or something to do with themselves?
ObsidianDraconis chapter 22 . 7/28/2019
Well Peter you promoter of teenage sex you. Lmao. What was the other thing I wonder? And the stop at the high school for? And I’m pretty sure in 30 years is the day Jasper tries to eat Bella?
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »