Reviews for Spider Gwen
This out s well done, keep it up.
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 4 . 3/3
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 3 . 2/10
Please don’t kill off Peter...
SkippingThrough chapter 3 . 1/9
Thank you for rekindling my love of Spider-Gwen, the quality of this fic is superb. I'm off to do a re-read and then see if I can find any more fics as good as yours. It's obvious you put a lot of though into your writing. Excited to read more.
Avenger2003 chapter 3 . 1/6
This story definitely has a lot of potential and I am really glad that this story exists for two reasons. One there is so not enough Spider-Gwen fics and two The Spectacular Spider-Man was the best TV show of Spider-Man ever. I am also curious to see how it will be different from the spectacular spider-man animated series. Please don't take such a long hiatus again though. followed and looking forward to more
Bat-Cat-Fan chapter 3 . 1/6
Your take Gwen and my take Gwen are very different. Yours seems more perky and peppy to me, Mine may seem that way but underneath it all she's very angsty.
Firedawn'd chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
I have to say, I love this story! I've been literally looking /forever/ for a story about Gwen post-comics-self, you know when she was in high school, hanging out with Peter Parker and Harry and reading everything that led up to her becoming her comics-self, with the transformation of the Lizard and all leading up to it. And this was perfect! Please continue, this is such an amazing idea and wherever you decide to go with this I will love it. :)

Thank you for writing, I completely understand the feeling about it being hard work and it being grueling, since I write myself, but please don't stop. I was thinking of writing something like this as well and might just. :D And as always, thank you for writing again and sharing!
SolarFlare579 chapter 3 . 12/15/2018
Dang she owned them! Please continue!
SolarFlare579 chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
MEANY BUTT DONT HURT NY FAV CHARACTER EVEN THOUGH IV. ONLY SEEN ONE SOIDER MAN MAOVIE DHHXBDBDHSJEJBDHDHCCJFBBRDHDHFHFFJNFJF
Wolf Strife chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
This is really good. I read both chapters and look forward to more.
Avenger2003 chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
The story is great so far. But I think it would be cool if peter parker's Spiderman was in it too. like an alternate dimension thing. So like Spiderman is trapped in Gwen's universe. But if you choose to do that or not either way I still think the story is good, I just think it would be better like that.
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
wonder what happen next follow the comic or will this be your own version were she meet avengers X-Men or Jessica jones?
Danny Hellcat chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I hope to see lizard Peter but I don't want him to die!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I like it wish marvel have Spider-Man an d spider-Gwen in the same universe there a animated movie coming out called hero rising don't know if it for tv or DVD and blue-ray? instead of calling her spider-Gwen it ghost-spider.