Reviews for Guardians of Remnant Volume 01: Taking the First Step
Monster King chapter 30 . 10/9/2021
Awesome I loved the story
Althea Sirius chapter 5 . 10/1/2019
So wait, who's Faunus? Renji is said to be a faunus and now Uryuu. What kind of faunus?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 32 . 8/18/2019
HOLY! Amazing! I loved this! So I was right! Jin Kariya is still alive and kicking eh? Intriguing! I wonder what possible role he might play down the line?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 31 . 8/17/2019
Whoohoo! This was great! Looking forward to the Ending to this volume next chapter!
Facon chapter 30 . 8/12/2019
So, Is Ichigo the equivalent of a furry lover? lmao.
Blake and Weiss argument is a touching one, though Weiss is a little more of a bitch this time. Great way to show characters powerlevels and how they affect the surrounding people. I got the feeling that both Ichigo and Nnoitra were not showing their full potential, I can't imagine how things would turn if they did. The plot is getting better and better, keep it going.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 30 . 8/10/2019
Amazing chapter! Ooh! I see that there are quite a few interesting familiar faces! I loved this! And dangit. There goes Blake, running off again! I really don’t like that about her character to be honest. *sigh*

Keep this up! Looking forward to what’s next!

P.S. I’d be interested in seeing Yang against Nnoitora. Ultimate Attack vs Ultimate Defense! That’d be cool! Especially considering Nnoitora’s view on women and his Hierro (or Aura?). I was also wondering something. Mainly about the OC I sent you. Should I make him a Quincy or sorts? Please respond back via PM!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
Excellent chapter! Ruby really is a pure, gentle, and simple soul! Her interaction with Ichigo made this a REALLY good read! Same with Weiss and Uryū!
Facon chapter 29 . 8/3/2019
bravo! ma'am, you are a talented writer. please do not think you are doing a terrible job. Every scene was on point, every dialog, every feeling, every interaction, I said it before, and say it again, you are one of the few authors that makes good quality content in this branch of fanfiction.
damn it was so cute to see little Red expressing her feelings, making Ichigo snap out of his trance, and see how much his friends care for him.
If I could, I would give you a big hug congratulate you for you efforts. off I'm talking way too much, better stop now.
good job!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2019
That P5 reference was out of place. The gen:lock reference is welcomed.
ballzyacnoch chapter 28 . 7/28/2019
This story is rocking ! I really love the diversity you're bringing to shows a whole different side of fanfiction that I rarely up the good and I hope to see Grimmjow in this fic,he's my favourite arrancar.
bakato101 chapter 28 . 7/27/2019
That P5 reference was out of place. The gen:lock reference however is welcomed.
Perseus Ruby Sendou chapter 28 . 7/27/2019
Is that persona reference?
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 7/26/2019
Great update :)
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 28 . 7/26/2019
Crazy chapter! I enjoyed it though! Ichigo...you can be so thick headed at times... Holding in your troubles and having them weigh on your shoulders is not the answer!
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 7/20/2019