Reviews for Stealing Lightning
LittleOutis chapter 1 . 9/14
No matter how many times I read this, I still can't get enough of it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. Love this story!
LittleOutis chapter 1 . 9/14
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 9/1
Another very nice story you got going around. I usually avoid futa because I find it somewhat gross and unappealing. But it is clear that it can be done more gracefully. I think it was sweet and actually nice.

Sickening mindlessly obsessive compulsion over someone is so bad in real life but wooooow it soooooo gooooood in fics. It never fails, Nanoha and Fate being two hard headed dorks that can't get away from each other.

And especially loved everything around their magic and how it draws them too and heals Nanoha. Super cute all around.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/30
Having a field day reading this again. Love it.
Wildprincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
That was shot story. Like really love it. I'm glad hat they both realized how much they love each other. I think it's ok about taking chances and just going at it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
This seemed different jan all your other fics. Not really my cup of tea, but it's a fun read nevertheless and I'm glad they found each other. Thank you for continuing to write
NanoFate stories. You know I enjoy reading them!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
Hot damn girl. :O

That was one hot and enjoyable story. :D

COLD shower here I come, or is that cum... Lol.

I'll hit A Colorful Life tomorrow. I will start from the being as I don't remember where I left off.

Later,
ZR };-
KJacket chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Awwwww, I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Love it! How I wish you write more nanofate fan fic i really love futA fate and jealous nanoha. Thank you very much for sharing it ...I counting on your future works, if you may write some more ... And pls. Consider me as your fan tnx:)
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Nyahahaha ~ Another success! So dark and twisty, yet so endearing ~ I love your work so much.
Darshes chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Very nice oneshot. Love scenes were nicely put together - not too outrageously erotical but enough to stimulate imagination. The slap from Yuuno seemed a bit forced through. The plot idea was interesting enough so we would want to read a squel to this story and I kind of hoped that Fate would impregnate Nanoha. Futa Nanoha isn't a bad idea but she would need to have more dominant personality.
Mizuhox3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
I really love this! I enjoyed this as much as your futa Nanoha story. Looking forward for more !
StoicL chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I was really planning to steal the light for the first reviewer here but... my mail didn't give me a notif! oh! hahaha Good job oneechan! More feedings for our addiction please!
thanina93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
Very good story ! One of your best in my opinion and also one of my favorite!
I'm so glad you didn't give up on writing and I'll keep following you !
Sylph-kun chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
aaww, a one shot? or did I smell side stories coming up. You know, as they say: MOAR, I need MOAR. Btw, love your works as always.