Reviews for Fibers of the Universe
IS6A6E chapter 1 . 9/30/2023
How is this the first time I've noticed this chapter?! Man, I wish you finished the story even more now!
chidoriprime chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
Have you found anyone who wants to adopt this story yet?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2021
So u. No longer doing the story
S-Atoms chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Well, this is not a bad start chapter, but I'm amused at the tension you built up through more than half of it only to utterly crush it all by showing that last scene.

Now, I'm not going to condemn your story just because you committed first-degree murder on the stakes it could've had. Stakes aren't everything and since two action-heavy shows compose your story, it shouldn't be hard for you to find a way to make it entertaining.

If you fail that, then my only hope is for this to have an interesting overarching theme and character arcs explored throughout Ben's retelling of the events.

I'll keep that hope going, for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
already disappointed in the unrealistic turn of events
DaddyRylanor chapter 8 . 10/16/2020
Well, this certainly wasn't expected, but I respect your decision nonetheless
DaddyRylanor chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
I forgot the glorious beard he grows when older
Toothless Lover 13 chapter 8 . 8/12/2020
I have one request for you since you're not going to continue to the story I would like it if you were to keep the story up as the original incase someone rewrites it from scratch can you please do that
Khy Dragon chapter 8 . 7/3/2020
Come on, man!
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 8 . 5/28/2020
hey I will be happy yo take this story off your hands... as long as you dont mind me making the Ultimatrix the Omnitrkx again.
Lir123 chapter 7 . 5/4/2020
it is a shame to know the existence of this crossover and that you are not going to continue it.
Omnisaurus chapter 8 . 5/2/2020
Ah shame that you're no longer writing this story but I understand you decision. I lost my passion for one of my stories as well and I know how it feels to no longer want to work on something you no longer have a drive to continue on with. With all that said, I hope that you find someone adequate that who will give this story the justice that it deserves.
AnimeGoji91 chapter 8 . 5/1/2020
Don't get up man you are the BEST and I hope you continue this story or something soon!?
Starlord Master chapter 8 . 4/30/2020
It's your story.

I so loved this story.

Last day of April!
ArmorMegidramon55 chapter 6 . 4/15/2020
Hi, it's me again. I hope I don't bother you and how well you read this comment, but the truth is that I hope that you will write again in this story and, if you allow me, I could give you some suggestions to make the story more interesting . . . . . . . . . and only.
1-New aliens, you can use the ones from "5 years later - The Ink Tank", since they have their own Ben 10 inspired aliens with their powers and weaknesses, they also have their own YouTube channel as their own Wiki page with which you will know what is the potential of each of the Omnitrix species
2-E pointed out that the personality of this Ben, how to say that he is a little transparent since he seems a perfect character, since he is not, must give him a personality combined with the irresponsibility of the Omniverse, the attitudes of sacrifice himself. for the sake of others like Alien Foce / Ultimate and why not his sarcasm just to annoy Ryuko indirectly, and most importantly, despite being a Hero he is still human, his actions can directly or indirectly harm an example (when Ben knows who the murderer of Ryuko's father could be and, as we know, he would kill to know it and that one of his best and first friends kept this type of information, well, you will know)
3-The subject of relationships I think that these types of stories should be taken calmly, because their personalities and their attitudes are different and what will be the reason in this story that they fell in love with the same person or the action, it would be something so inorganic, but as the saying goes, opposites attract sooner or later. because the best Fanfiction Crossover stories that must match certain characters are the ones that take time, but it has logical reasons
4-I know that I am demanding a lot and that you have a life and I respect that but in my belief if you are going to end this story or not, it must end well I hope you read this comment