Reviews for The Pinnacle of Evolution
Kek W chapter 49 . 5/27
This story is amazing the only thing is you haven’t posted and now I’m sad. Characters are compelling and plot is based well in the story enough to give it a grounded and mass effect feeling, but open to allow the kind of freedom that inspires good writing. I’d love to see and read more from you especially on this series. Keep it up and please post more I’m dying inside
nat4417 chapter 12 . 5/13
stopped reading oc is just such a little bitch just make the hole story crap
Karazik chapter 11 . 4/3
Great more ocs added to the story, minus 5 points. It added nothing to the story
JManM chapter 10 . 2/7
I like how the Geth thought he could negotiate with Shepard.
JManM chapter 3 . 2/7
This showing. I get dropping in an SI without an incredible skill set, but at least give him an IQ of one hundred.
Just found and read this today, great work!
howell.meeker.kameron chapter 10 . 12/25/2021
annddddddd this is where I stop, what's the fucking point of adding this oc all he does is get beat up, whine, shit himself in fear and spew out knowledge he shouldnt
MollyPollyRolly chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Looks like a crackfic, I'll still give this a try but I hope its not
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Fucking disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
Fucking disgusting
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2021
IDIOT FANFIC
Waka Metalbelly chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
I promised myself that I would give anything that caught my attention a fair shake. Stories like this make me regret that promise. So yea. This is me done.

And no, I don't really care if the plot gets "better". Better is subjective. Better for me would be an author writing a MC that's at least semi-compatant and capable of using basic logic. Not some window licking simpering loser with a Leroy Jenkins fetish. Yikes.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 11 . 9/1/2021
God damn did you fuck this story. Are you *trying* to write an incompetent loser? Cause that's what I'm reading...
Waka Metalbelly chapter 10 . 9/1/2021
My big problem? As with almost any SI I seem to read about, they go one of two directions. A spinless/ and or retarded loser who piss themselves at the first sign of things going wrong. (that's your guy btw) Or an unmitigated asshole who's the edgiest edgelord that ever edged the edge.

It's so rare to find a competent SI that while not being a gary/mary sue, is still able to act like a normal person. Ya know, with logic. Witch apparently you didn't give your MC. Cause that "idea" for meeting Shep? That shit was window licking stupid. This was very likely the absolute worst way you could have made this meeting go. And I really hope that was on purpose.

If it wasn't? I'm really hoping your not gonna make this dude one of those mewling simpering losers that "sob for forgiveness" or some such stupidity.
Anon chapter 11 . 5/30/2021
Okay here again... and I can honestly say I hate this fic. This is where I stop. Mainly due to my own feelings on ways of self inserts should work. One multi inserts are always terrible. Two the pacing is off. Three while understandable in some ways your MC is a WHINY LITTLE BABY. Honestly I have never seen a more pathetic main character. Hell I get character progression and all but you could have started with a character with half a SPINE.