Reviews for The Pinnacle of Evolution
Edgeoftoday chapter 52 . 3/12/2021
Just a small pointer: unless you're referencing someone else, it's Patriarch not Primarch.
Edgeoftoday chapter 51 . 3/12/2021
Finally, an author that doesn't crack under the pressure of a couple jackasses throwing insults around like candy! Congratulations, my friend: you've just shot up considerably in my personal opinion! Too many authors can't or don't know how to handle the heat, and stop writing altogether because of it. Good to see you're not one of them.
Edgeoftoday chapter 47 . 3/11/2021
Handholding? *Gasp* Why Jordan, don't you know this fic is rated T?! That sort of thing might be noticed by an admin! Shameful, the way you display such a thing openly! Have you no pri...de...*tries and fails to keep from snickering, only to stop and let out a proper laugh*
Ahhh, that was fun. Anyway, good chapter; lots of fluff, which in this particular case I'm glad to read.
SympathyForTheQuarians chapter 39 . 3/9/2021
I feel the need to point out that you established Tali was aware of her treason charges in this chapter, which makes her outraged exclamation at them during Jordan's debrief make little sense.

This story is pretty decent for a self-insert despite suffering from some of the usual problems that plague them. The fact that there's an overarching story outside of Jordan helps a lot, and the twist regarding his origins was nicely delivered.
me chapter 15 . 3/6/2021
I called it! So I'm guessing the guy going around and capping Geth on the citadel is the Avatar of Destruction? Cause the Avatar of Refusal would be kinda lame...
Yes, I know there's 25 chapters left so there's probably already an answer.
Harbringer27 chapter 54 . 3/1/2021
I really hope you kill the avatar of destruction she is just the worse,
Anon chapter 51 . 2/23/2021
Definitely fuck those haters giving you negative reviews. This story is amazing! Been reading it for two days now and I cannot get enough! Great job and definitely keep it up if you're up for it!
Blaze1992 chapter 54 . 2/22/2021
The whole romance options for mass effect to me seems half-assed, I always hated the fact each game each romance feels more like a hook-up than general romance.

In ME3 I really think there should've been a option to "marry" your Paramore or adopt/make a kid with them.

I also really hope that the new remastered ME trilogy game allows at the start of ME1 the choice of wooing the dextro teammates this go around, I also really hope the crafting system from ME: andromeda is used too. The power to make/change any weapons firing style was awesome, I loved my self made battle rifle which was a Valkyrie AR changed into single fire.
Tom712 chapter 54 . 2/21/2021
nice
O pior chapter 54 . 2/20/2021
Dude, you can bet a bottle of Balalaika and $ 50 that I will like it. Shepard clone is no longer a clichê villain, now has a name and a personality, the dynamic between Tela and Jordan remains as fun as ever and now we have an unexpected cry for help from the rachni queen. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2021
Holy fuck deliver me from snivelling delicate protagonists. You think its a good piece of writing and then the author crowbars in stuttering and crying to every piece of protag dialog.

I don't think I've ever read a more unrelatable or irritating protag in my life - And I've read proximal flames last angel so that's saying a lot.
Tlingit97 chapter 54 . 2/19/2021
You bet I’m going to enjoy the stuff you put out! I love the Jordan/Tela relationship dynamic! Your doing incredible work my friend! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
ethandan616 chapter 54 . 2/19/2021
Have you ever heard of the tragedy of darth Tela the biotic?
Tlingit97 chapter 53 . 2/17/2021
Man I love you story! I can indeed wait for another chapter if quality like this is masterfully written! I was just reading through your profile and based on what I’ve seen, we sound almost alike, down to age and interests in entertainment anyway. Don’t know if you’ve ever played it, but Stellaris is a fantastic science fiction game. It’s like Civ but instead of one planet you rule a galactic empire. Anyway just wanted to tell you, you have done an amazing job and will be waiting in absolute joy for the next chapter!
O pior chapter 53 . 1/18/2021
I confess that when I saw this story for the first time, I was not betting my money. But I think I burned my tongue, because his story was one of the most interesting of the ME fandom I've ever read. Unlike most OC / SI insertion, this story really makes some big plot changes that make the things more unpredictable and different from the cake recipe that the others writers use, always following the canon exactly like the games.

Another note: Tela vasir. I liked the background you gave her, as well as her development. She has always been a very poorly explored character in other stories, and I’ve always found her character interesting. Doing dirty things so that others can sleep.

I'm looking forward to more updates and particularly curious about how Smith's leadership in the talons is changing things.

Keep up the good work and stay safe.
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »