Reviews for The Pinnacle of Evolution
Ronin Kenshin chapter 51 . 12/26/2020
c00l
Guest chapter 49 . 12/26/2020
This story was getting a bit stale until you got to Jordan's loyalty mission. It's picked up and gotten much more interesting since then
HonorGuardElite chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
Loved the new chapter and can't wait for the next one! As for the people spamming negative reviews FUCK THEM THIS STORY IS AWESOME
random123games chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
For guest reviews, usually if their negative, it’s just a bunch of trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives. It’s best to ignore them. Personally I’ve been enjoying this and I can’t wait to see how it turns out. Happy Holidays and stay safe.
Re Lupa chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
Ah, it's so nice to see the culmination of Jordan's journey in getting to share the story of Mass Effect, finally. With the way you wrote this it took some time to get to this point! But then without the build-up, we would have missed out on a lot.

Your story has been a blast to keep up with over time. I can't say whether it's a good or bad story, simply that I've enjoyed it, which means we've both gained from your writing skills. I bet you've learned a lot along the way of writing it, too!
Thanks for keeping up with making more content :)
Prodigy Of War chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
Keep going the story is awesome!
Tom712 chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
nice
Famond chapter 51 . 12/25/2020
I say you're doing fine, especially after taking a quick look at the reviews and seeing an anonymous person whining about chapters you wrote YEARS ago. If these neanderthals are so great, why don't they write the 'perfect' story themselves. Plus, I never take those spammed guest reviews seriously, especially if they're about early chapters because the story would need a huge overhaul to make changes to them. And honestly, if I don't like a story I just don't read it. I only review stories I am liking.

Your story to me feels like a character that is trying to save people, but not get thrust into the light too much. I've only read one other story where an OC tries to change the universe like yours, but instead of the Geth, they go to the Asari for their mind reading to prepare for the Reapers. I'm sure you could of done some parts of your story better, but I'm horrible at story creating, so I couldn't possibly give advice on it. Meh. /shrug
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Piece of shit
nessiesmith2012 chapter 11 . 11/27/2020
Wow can he speak one sentence to people without stammering like a 1w yr in front of their crush. Like its hard to find one are of his dialog where he isnt confused and stuttering.
AcausalTrilby chapter 11 . 11/26/2020
I'm sorry but right now i am going to have to be that asshole. I just find the main character unbelievably unlikable and I'm not entirely sure why. He brings nothing to the table besides a vague idea of improving canon and right now I find canon much preferable. the interesting idea of synthesis is not expanded on leaving a lukewarm feeling of what am I supposed to hope for.

Maybe it gets better later. There are a lot of chapters. But I'm not willing to suffer for a possibility. I wish you well for the rest of the story and any stories you may write in future.
leon.richardsen chapter 49 . 11/24/2020
I dont know who this "Guest" is but he looks like a Troll who hidd himselv behind the Guest labble to constantly insulting not only you but also thinks he sooo better in riding then you are. Dont listen too him ( I know its hard :/ ) he is just an ass. Keep going with your Great word.
raychii521 chapter 50 . 11/17/2020
congratulations for 50 chapter's. Great story I think I have to go for a second read cause their's a lot I don't remember. But now I'm very curious what will happen next chapter and what will happen to poor 23 weak Cynthia she doesn't have real memory or accomplishmant. Do Shepard will discover about clone Sheperd early?.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
yeah now your are introducing multiple people that know the future ... congrats your story is dead ... also as an author i recommend you never wright anything ever again
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
this music thing is so incredibly annoying ... why don't authors understand that music does not work with text ? is it really so hard to understand something so simple ?
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »