Reviews for The Angels of Hogwarts
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 11 . 9/19
Loved it, I can’t wait to read more and see where this goes. Thanks for sharing.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 3 . 9/18
So far I’m interested in this story and am curious about where it’s headed.

My only complaint is that, from the story (unless it was in the bold comments at the start or end and I over looked it) is that I was under the impression that the Angels and Dean and Sam were adults. But if they going to Hogwarts as students, I’m now assuming that they are meant to be 11/12. So are they meant to appear as children or adults? And if they are children, then maybe add it in when Sam first looks at himself in the mirror or something. Maybe Gabriel was wearing a glamour at the time to explain his own appearance?

Here’s hoping that their age is explained in the following chapters, even if I can’t help but feel like that should have already been explained near the start. And if it’s not, well, I’m still interested to see where this goes.
Faezier chapter 11 . 9/12
Thanks for the chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
AtomSplash chapter 10 . 9/3
Nice chapter! Like the surnames you chose :)
Wish I Was a Winchester chapter 10 . 9/3
Holy fucking shit I love this story so much, and MICHAEL and DEAN? I usually don't ship it, but... well, fuck. Maybe I do.
BisexualKitsune chapter 10 . 9/3
I love how you sorted them all! It’s amazing! I’m a little sad you didn’t put Sam and Dean in the same house but I totally get it! Amazing chapter btw!
Faezier chapter 10 . 9/2
Thanks for the chapter! Keep up the good work!
kittenwizard101 chapter 9 . 9/2
Omg this is the best story ever! Keep up the good work! :-)
Houses I think each character will be in:
Castiel: Hufflepuff
Dean: Gryffindor
Michael: Gryffindor
Lucifer: Slytherin
Sam: Ravenclaw
Gabriel: Slytherin or Gryffindor
Raxacoricofallipatorious chapter 9 . 8/30
Been awhile since I read this because school and all, but it’s awrsoke. Write more please! 3
Faezier chapter 9 . 8/28
Thanks for the cliffhanger and the chapter! Keep up the good work!
BisexualKitsune chapter 9 . 8/28
OMC OMC OMC ITS ALMOST SORTING TIME! IT! ALMOST! SORTING! TIME! Agdofbf Dbdoskdhfj YASSSSSS!
Wish I Was a Winchester chapter 7 . 8/27
*me chanting* “SABRIEL! SAMIFER! SABRIEL! SAMIFER! SABRIEL! SAMIFER!”
“Gabe, Luci, y’all better not fuckin fight over Sam, I stg,”
Faezier chapter 8 . 8/22
Thanks for the chapter!
BisexualKitsune chapter 8 . 8/22
Holy frick! I love this so frickin much! I swear I’m addicted, every hour spent without n update I swear I get withdrawal symptoms.
BisexualKitsune chapter 7 . 8/16
I love how you made this informational and cute at the same time, I could see you being an awesome teacher tbh. Can’t wait to see the sorting!