Reviews for Family Bonds
Multireader chapter 5 . 1/21/2019
Yes pleaseee continue, your Jack is so cute but rebellious at the same time, I love him
Multireader chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
I love it please continue
MaddieWinchester chapter 5 . 11/16/2018
Hells yeah this is great! Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2018
Please more. This is good!
spnfanfromeurope chapter 5 . 7/25/2018
I really liked this ending - having that talk, Dean telling Jack about his and Sam's experiences and the water battle to round things up on a happy note. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
Definitely loving this story so far. I hope you continue with this one. I really enjoy how he’s progressing to become more human. And your writing style.
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
Yes, continue!I enjoyed reading about poor Jack paying for his crimes with a spanking from Castiel, and he's lucky Dean had calmed down by the time they came face to face again, that and the fact he'd been dealt with by Cas, earned him a talking to, and five hard swats after a thought after Sam hugged him, he'd do the same, but Sam's a softy, until he loses his temper, and he's scary!It was sweet in the garage washing Baby, that Dean told Jack about the time he'd been scared when Sam hunted alone, and he'd handed him his ass when they got home!And Uncle Bobby belted Dean's ass after he hunted alone at 16, telling him it was natural to feel scared, and Jack saw that they'd both been just like him once.I could so see Dean starting a water fight, that's one thing about Dean, he goes from scary and stern disciplinarian, to a laughing, joking big kid in an will no doubt get himself in trouble again, especially if he tries to copy Dean's younger exploits?
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Good chapter, with lots of action and details, and I liked Dean and Sam telling Castiel their experiences of corporal punishment, there's so many instances that could be brought up, like when Jack does something similar to something Sam did, and you get the POV of Dean the disciplinarian, and Sammy, who got "his ass handed to him" (repeatedly I'm sure!), and it was sweet when he recounted how clingy he got after a spanking, but Dean always comforted he stole the Impala?!Jack is luck he has Gabriel, Castiel, Dean and Sam as guardians, because he's too innocent to be allowed to roam free!Now he's going to get it from Castiel, and maybe Dean, well Baby is not something you take, and get away with it?Look forward to next update.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Uh oh, Jack really screwed the pooch on this one. Sneaking out, hunting alone, and taking Deans baby, seriously bad idea. Pretty sure Cas is gonna light him up and he does deserve it. Know Cas will take care of his boy. Love the story!
Lexie Lou chapter 3 . 7/10/2018
Aww nice to see Cass b a an over proctive daddy I surely wouldn't want to defy him I bet an Angel spanking hurts a lot ! Lol
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2018
I can't say that hunting sounds like a barrel of laughs, as in they were hiking through the woods, seven hours later they were still hiking through the woods!And Jack never got anywhere near the can read all the books he likes, but he should ask Dean about how he raised Sam, and punished him as a ask Sam what it was like for him, being on the other end of corporal punishment? Could be funny with two VERY conflicting views I imagine?Look forward to the next update.
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Come on, if Jack needs to learn about women, who better than Dean?Or, if he's going to be respectful and gentle, there's always Sam!Castiel, well he's read it all, so talk about getting a boring "sex talk"? I can't wait for Jack to start being a hormone fuelled, smart mouthed teenage boy!
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Great first two chapters. I like the story and personality of Jack and when you explain the humour in every ones response to Jack's comments about naked women.
Sixteen is an interesting age too.
Thank you.
XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
Lexie Lou chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Aww this is cute Iove the sex talk too funny & Cass telling Dean to back off ! I hate that Dean will b Michael & not Dean in season 14 but I bet they will have Jack lose his powers it would make sense considering Lucifer is dead , but I'm confused how come Jack still glows then maybe u can explain that but good work ! Also have u ever been to a Supernatural Fan Event & if so did u get to meet Jared or Jensen ? I would faint if I got to stand next to either one Love them so so Much !
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 7/9/2018
Hope Jack heeds Cas' warning, but being the teenage boy he is...I doubt it. :) Loving it so far!