Reviews for Mushnik and son
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 7/31
I liked this addition, but I really wanted more. Maybe explain a little more about how Seymour feels about this. Has he wondered about John's daughter since the day he was fired or was it something that he remembered out of the blue when he learned her last name? I don't know how you'd expand this further but I just want to see more of this scene.
S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 7/31
When I first read through this I audibly said, "Oh sh*t! That's her dad!" Definitely recognize that name when I see it. Even in the 1986 film Audrey's full name is in the credits.

I'm surprised that John wasn't fired a long time before. Mushnik doesn't seem to need much help around the shop and he's probably been stealing money for a while. Not to mention he probably doesn't have the best customer service skills. XD

There were a couple of typos here (the wrong "to" for example) but overall pretty good. And that was a clever last line.

-S. Snowflake
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/31
Time to get some reviews on this thing since no one's touched it yet. I like how you've portrayed Mushnik in this. There are a lot of fanfics that don't flatter the guy. He's not a bad person, but he has his flaws (namely greed and exploitation). Good visual symbolism and mirroring when the vase shattered, too.

- S. Snowflake