Reviews for Life Is Good
witchofdathomir chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
The quality of your story is unmatched. If only you were using Helena, the classic Wayne name for the child.
Luzith chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Loved it!
segrccgg chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
Beautiful chapter. It was especially sweet how the actual wedding was thold through Alfred's eyes.
segrccgg chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Ahhh! This chapter was just way too sweet! Mattie is such a cutie saying thank you to Alfred. I'm so glad it was Alfred's name she said first. That old man sure deserved it!
Extant chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
Lol, I cheered out loud when Catwoman appeared. :D Go, Selina! You can't really be part of the Bat family without being in on the action, after all. _
Extant chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
ROFL! She would say Alfred's name first. XD
Extant chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
:) I hope Selina gets into the action soon. Even with a daughter, I have a hard time imagining her allowing herself to be left behind. But maybe that's me projecting. ;)
Kelana-ti chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
Awww! That's so cute. I loved reading about the wedding, and Tim and Dick goofing off. I love how you write the characters, and reading this is never boring. :D
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
Nice job.

If nothing else, the fact that you actually feature confrontations with some of Batman’s Rogue’s Gallery here- while you just skipped over such details in the previous story- definitely wins you points; Batman’s latest fight with Two-Face after his return to action alone demonstrated a significant step up from the last story, to say nothing of the later appearances of Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy (Particularly when Catwoman showed up to help Robin and Batgirl deal with Freeze; a dramatic yet effective way to show Selina going back into action).

And as for Bruce Wayne’s home life...

Mattie continues to live up to expectations by being a surprisingly cute child given the ‘grim and gritty’ nature of her parents’ regular ‘professions’ (Does it count as a profession when you don’t actually get PAID for doing it?), bringing a welcome light into their lives as they continue to fight for Gotham’s future, while the Bat-Clan’s interactions with her prove both touching and amusing (Particularly when Alfred manages to beat Bruce and Selina in the ‘contest’ to be her first word).

In the end, my only problem with the story was that the wedding scene was a bit imprecise regarding the identities of the speakers whose POVs were being used, thus making it unclear who was actually saying what, and that’s relatively minor in the overall scheme of things when you get down to it.

Keep up the good work!
Vanafindiel chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
That was beautiful.
Vanafindiel chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Hilarious! I knew it was going to be Alfred.
24isover chapter 21 . 9/14/2008
lovely story...
Luc Star chapter 21 . 5/19/2005
this was another great story... i can't wait to read the third installment in the series. take care and keep up the good writing.
giveGodtheglory chapter 21 . 10/20/2004
I announced the couples at a wedding once. That scene reminded me of it.

I really like the way you write Mattie. You must have a baby in your life someplace.

God bless you.