Reviews for at least we were electrifying
angellwings chapter 2 . 9/11/2018
“So we're the only ones who know who we really are, what our history really is. Isn't that all we need?”

And THAT was my FAVORITE line. I LOVE WYATT LOGAN. I love him with Lucy. I love Lucy with HIM. I just adore them and your fic reminded me of all the reasons I adore them. The support, the understanding, the chemistry, the UNCONDITIONAL nature of what they feel. This was beautiful and perfect! THANK YOU for this.
angellwings chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Um this was GORGEOUS. Your imagery, the characterizations, the way you incorporated parts of the song. THE TENSION AND THE KISS. Electrified indeed. Wonderful!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 2 . 8/11/2018
GIRL. Feels on feeels on feeeels. I just love seeing my ship being happy and sexy and flirty and DID I MENTION HAPPY? You did a wonderful job of weaving together their heavier moments - Wyatt being unsure that she really wants to give him another chance, Lucy wondering what they meant to each other in the current timeline - with so many adorably & quintessentially lyatt banter sessions :) Like Wyatt shedding the rest of his clothes and asking her if it was as good as she remembered?! MAJOR LOLS. (and yes, yes, yes to her silent admission that he's actually better, even as she's calling him a jackass out loud hahahahaha)

Bottom line, these two admitting their feelings and finding themselves all over again in a glamorous hotel room? I. Love. It.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
OMG SO MANY THINGS I LOVE - Fancy parties! New Years Eve! Sultry, handsy, can't fight the inevitable Lyatt! UGH Wyatt's hand returning to the exposed part of her back over and over again. And the concept itself fit so well into the tiny glimpse we've gotten of Future!Lyatt in their modern tactical looks. And the way you worked in the stuff about Bond - the fact that he thinks she's a much better partner than any of the women in the movies, how she feels like one of them in this scene - set my shipper heart off big time :) AND THE HEAT OF THAT KISS. HIS SUGGESTION TO NOT LEAVE TOWN RIGHT AWAY. HER ANSWER. GET IT, LUCY!
Sarrabr4 chapter 2 . 7/18/2018
sad to see the story come to an end next chapter but it’s a cute sexy fic, great job
Sarrabr4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Love this first chapter. glad they start the new year together
PeachCheetah chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
HOT DAMN!

... that is all.
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
So very, very good and I can not thank you enough for continuing to write! I needed this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
chasidy.warner chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Loved it!
JustDeedee chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Thank you so much for this beautiful piece, and for not giving up on either fighting for Timeless or writing new stories for all of us to enjoy. Not giving up either - these characters are too precious to let go of!
Gracielinn chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
You go, girl! What a nice little story, thank you :) and glad to hear you plan to keep on writing for the fandom...
MajorSam chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
NNNNNGGGGHHHH!
PeachCheetah chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Fantastic!
Now get yourself back to your keyboard and write Part 2: The Undressing. I mean, you can't just get us all riled up like that and then leave it...
Seriously, though, that was a really nice Happy Lyatt moment. They're so rare sometimes... *sigh*... why can't our babies just be happy.
And naked.
Get on that.
lumirules chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Love it! Good choice Lucy.