Reviews for Of All the Camps in All of Korea
Sprout76 chapter 1 . 1/16/2020
Just read this all the way through, loved it
Guest chapter 29 . 3/29/2019
What a great story. Love how you intertwined the episodes from the show.
Onlybooksandchocolate chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
This is great! I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
Perfect ending! Thank you for your hard work!
Karen chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
Wonderful! Love how you completed the circle with bookended chapters. Well done! Do you ever wonder what MASH would have been like if Ben and Margaret were married, to each other, from the very beginning? Do you know if that fanfic has been written? Sounds like something you could tackle next, by chance? I’d read that story as well. Great work!
Agni chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I love this pairing and it was wonderful to have something that was perfectly written to read. Thank you!
phnxgrl chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
Kudos on an interesting ending.
Agni chapter 29 . 11/9/2018
Agni chapter 27 . 11/9/2018
OMG !
phnxgrl chapter 28 . 11/8/2018
I loved how Hawkeye is given the letters Margaret wrote to him but never sent them though she kept them all. Please continue.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/8/2018
You have done a great job with this story.
Karen chapter 27 . 11/8/2018
Oh Wow! I’m glad she told him. How is he going to react after reading the letters? I hope that you have a happy ending planned. Great story! Please end it happily! This has been very well written. Great writing style. Please continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/7/2018
Thanks for this chapter! I look forward to the last chapters and appreciate your work.
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 11/7/2018
I loved how Margaret finally tells Hawkeye about his son who died. Please continue.
Agni chapter 26 . 11/3/2018