Reviews for Secret of the Scrap Yard
oldreliablebinch chapter 1 . 9/28
i keep rereading this chapter because i ,,, idk i love it
Bloopydoo chapter 7 . 9/24
Holy shit! That was dark, but really good!

Can't wait to see what happens next ('0')
Sgt Sniper Man101 chapter 7 . 9/24
If I was in the position of Faith I like to think I would take the other option but I know in my gut I would have done the same thing she did, mainly out of fear. Keep up the great work.
Jinkling chapter 6 . 8/3
This story needs more view! I’m very invested with the concept. Keep it up!
Ninjalinda chapter 2 . 7/29
Sounds like Thomas is worse than Arry and Bert in this fic... Awesome! XD
Tord Larsson chapter 6 . 7/26
a bit scary, but well done. please write more
oldreliablebinch chapter 6 . 7/24
this story is awesome ! your writing style is really detailed, love the ominous and dark/angsty feel to it and you killed off my favorite character :,can't wait for more ! love it ! 3
Tahmir chapter 2 . 7/22
Can you do another Chicken Little fanfiction
CyberSearcher chapter 1 . 7/13
Greaaaaaat. You just killed of my favourite character. This is gonna be one hell of a ride isn’t it?

Welp, buckle me in.
Hmm, I doibt there is going to be a happy ending to this.

However, I do ask that you ensure that you do not deviate from their Canon character too much, or at least provide adequate exposition for their personality transformations.

Otherwise, I fear using established characters (instead of OCs) may prove detrimental to the overall quality of the work.
Dragon chapter 3 . 7/10
This should not be T rated the amount of gore and description should make this M rated
Greg 14 chapter 3 . 7/9
Could you do a story set in a mirror universe where the engines are evil to people?
Sgt Sniper Man101 chapter 3 . 7/9
Ok. I am at a loss for words and that hardly ever happens. Keep up the good work.
Sgt Sniper Man101 chapter 2 . 7/9
Ok this is a lot more ominous than I expected. Keep up the good work.
Bloopydoo chapter 1 . 7/8
Holy Smokes! That was amazing!

Really sad for Edward tho ( )

Can't wait for the next chapter!