Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Eyes of the Fox
The Dark Dragen chapter 5 . 5/18/2019
Don't like that Naruto is going to share his women, want him to keep them to himself. Another problem I have is that there's not enough plot or action, don't get me wrong I love the lemons, but they'll soon get repeative, so would like to see plot and action to break it up a bit.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
One slight issue with this chapter, the clones that Sasuke crashed were fake an image of her, should anyone touch them their hand would go through them. Not only that but Sasuke wouldn't get the memories of the clones either. The only jutsu that can do this is the shadow clone jutsu, something Sasuke hasn't got the chakra to do.

Other than that small problem, this is a good start.
Worker.And.National.Kollective chapter 14 . 5/13/2019
Continue, and 1 request... can you make the chapter where Naruto's harem will get pregnant maybe..? Continue and can you make the chapter where Naruto's harem will get pregnant
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 4/30/2019
Well, that was interesting not a big fan of Fu but I figured she's become one of his slaves/lovers,
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 4/30/2019
Well that was great Yugito and Samui surprised that Kario wasn't there but whatever and also some NaruSaku can't beat that.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 4/29/2019
Well that was nice some nice girls with Naruto and the Hyuga is OK
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 4/29/2019
Well there's my answer it was Temari which is awesome thrown in some Kurenai also couldn't be better
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 4/29/2019
Well that was interesting adding Tayuya huh nice wonder who's next
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 4/29/2019
Well this was great some nice dreams and fantasies although I skipped Hinata's because I don't care about her in the slightest but the others were cool especiallt Sakura'
insanemaelstorm chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
Nice. Love how fuu was portrayed along with chomei. Fuu is a bit overlooked as a waifu. Looking forward to reading more
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
Please continue
Tsukoblue chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
Please don’t bring Konan into Naruto’s harem
Imperial-samaB chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
Nice chapter and i'm looking forward to your next move
insanemaelstorm chapter 13 . 4/3/2019
Nice chapter. Like how the Nibi was portrayed. Wonder who is next. Can't wait to read more
Raizhan chapter 13 . 4/2/2019
Sweet chapter, as always !
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »