Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Eyes of the Fox
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Good start, but I have 2 little nitpicks, Sakura only knows the basic Clone Jutsu which DOESN'T MAKE SOLID COPIES of the caster and DEFINITELY DOESN'T HAVE THE MEMORY TRANSFER ASPECT that's more along the lines of the Shadow Clone Jutsu.
honter11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
I like it and now that it's with Ino and Hinata to make a trio and that the chapter be long and one more thing you can put another story of Digimon but with Taiorami (Tai-Sora-Mimi) that the first chapter is with Michi the second with Taiora and the third with the Trio but with chapters and lemon but this time I have no mind control but with romance please
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Well done, a good start
GrandAssassin chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Can't wait for more
biginferno chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Great chapter please update and complete I hope you add Samui and Yugito to naruto's harem since it sounds like that's what he's forming
ultrachols chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
it was interesting. but it is a pity that it is not through seduction that sakura becomes submissive slave naruto. because it would be more sexy. I mean, it's like persuading sakura to sex and during naruto sex spoke to her dirty does not let the body is orgasm like she would not agree , to be a slave to naruto .
Neo Infinity chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Good chapter but all those mindless slaves stories kinda ruins the drama so please make the girls act naturally in public like girlfriends or sex friends while being submissive slaves in private times, I strongly recommend adding Tenten, Samui and shizune personally they are my favorite girls but honestly they don't get enough romance from naruto or even OC characters which is a waste of potentials.
darkofsoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Good
Portgas D. Potter chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Naisu
Big Baken chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
This story has potential
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Not a bad start! I’ll be watching this!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9