Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Ani-maniac494 chapter 24 . 1/31
Poor Joulian, and poor Eyjini. I really loved how you described the events surrounding Finnick's games.

Wonderful work!

Ani-maniac494
Thanks for the update! You write the eeriness of the Games so well.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 22 . 10/4/2021
It so fits the Capitol to fine the Victors for the decisions the tributes make. Poor Lizzi's family, though. I wonder if she realized that her actions would have consequences for them too.

Great work as always!

Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2021
Awesome update! I love how this expands on your Moment of Victory fic, and I definitely want to see more of Baliss in the future.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2021
Nice job! I liked the detail with Baliss offering her ticket to her friend, and that arena sounds incredibly creepy.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 20 . 8/17/2021
I really liked the way you portrayed Plutarch here. He can seem terribly callous at times, even when he is doing something to help the cause. I had to smile at Wiress's thought that she had to, "push aside the recurring urge to punch him."

Wonderful work as always.

Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2021
This was really interesting! I love the news article about the storm in 4 - that HAS to be Finnick, and the connection to your Finnick story is so cool. And screw the Capitol.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 19 . 7/11/2021
This was a wonderful look at how terrible the Games are. Piper's strategy was so smart, even if also horrifying in the end, which is really the Games in a nutshell.

Great work as always. I look forward to the next part. :)

DarkChocolateLord chapter 19 . 7/2/2021
I was intrigued by Piper when I first read her Moment of Victory chapter, and this really did her justice. Her transformation from scared thirteen-year-old to killer was realistic, and the Arena was fascinating!
DarkChocolateLord chapter 18 . 4/30/2021
This chapter is awesome - I love the Arena, and I can't wait to see what happens next! The strategy behind the rebel meeting was also really cool.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 18 . 4/18/2021
It's so interesting to see the beginnings of the rebellion this way. Poor Sonic, and poor Antimony losing another cousin, even if she wasn't close to him. The Capitol seems set on making her family suffer. And poor Ayen too. You do a wonderful job making the reader want to root for the tributes, even knowing they aren't likely to make it.

Nice work. :)

Wishing-for-a-Wand chapter 17 . 11/20/2020
Thanks so much for writing this! Wiress is a favorite of mine, and I love your portrayal of her throughout this story. You build a believable and intricate vision of the world of Panem and the plight of the individual districts. Amazing job! I'm eagerly awaiting any chapters you choose to add!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 17 . 9/29/2020
Poor Linus...so terrified right from the start, not that you can blame him. And the poor girl who fell out of the chariot during the tribute parade. What a horrible way to start the Games. The crowd laughing at her was terrible, but so easy to picture. As always you've done a wonderful job showing the brutality of the Games.

Great work as always!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 15 . 6/1/2020
You did a great job showing that the Capitol truly just loves to beat down the citizens in the districts any way they can. Poor Antimony, losing both of her parents. I'm wondering if that will make her drug use worse.

Great work!

1loveyou1know chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
PLEASE DON'T HAVE WIRESS DIE IN THE QUARTER QUELL- IT WOULD BE SO INTERSTING TO SEE WHAT SHE'D HAVE DONE IF SHE SURVIVED! there's a myriad of intriguing possibilities!