Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Ani-maniac494 chapter 13 . 4/6/2020
Poor Antimony. She really is struggling. I hope she will be able to adjust more as time goes on, though I'm still leery about what the drugs will do to her.

Wonderful work as always!

God Emperor Lelouch chapter 13 . 3/31/2020
Yeah! XD You updated haha. I really enjoyed the chapter!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
Poor Antimony. I have a bad feeling about her chemical dependence...and possibly about her family too. I hope Wiress can help her.

Good work as always!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
Poor Antimony. I hope that she doesn't wind up addicted, though I have a feeling that she will struggle to adjust to the life of a Victor.

Good work as always!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 10 . 2/22/2019
Poor Antimony. I hope that Wiress will be able to help her as she deals with it all. I hope, too, that the Capitol will ultimately decide to leave her alone for the most part.

Wonderful work!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
You did a wonderful job with the twists and turns in this last part of the Games. I hope Antimony will be alright - as alright as a Victor can be, in any case.

I look forward to the next part!

1loveyou1know chapter 8 . 10/27/2018
please update again soon!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 8 . 9/22/2018
I really enjoyed this chapter. You do a great job showing that when it comes to their technological work for the Capitol, both Beetee and Wiress are somewhat removed from anything but the science involved.

You also do a great job making the reader want to cheer that Antimony and Axel are doing so well, while also being horrified by what they had to do to beat those two careers.

Ani-maniac494 chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
I'm so glad that Antimony and Axel are doing pretty well so far. Hopefully, those rats will give them a good source of food going forward. Cooking them on the hood of the car really is brilliant. :)

1loveyou1know chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
thanks for updating! I loved the part at the end with wiress thinking about what her life would be without being reaped. please update soon!
1loveyou1know chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
thanks for updating! I loved the part at the end with Wiress thinking about what her life would be without being reaped. please update soon!
1loveyou1know chapter 6 . 9/6/2018
PLEASE UPDATE!
1loveyou1know chapter 6 . 8/31/2018
this was amazing! also, kudos on the really quick update! again, thank you for writing this! I really hope antimony doesnt die. I like her.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 6 . 8/31/2018
I had a feeling that Nikon would come to that sort of end. He just wouldn't listen. His poor family. I'm definitely more hopeful for Antimony, and I'm so curious to see what will happen next.

I really loved how you portrayed the fact that for the older Victors, the death and loss "all seems normal now." It's a horrifying reality that the Victors would face...becoming numb to it.

1loveyou1know chapter 5 . 8/28/2018
also, I know this is up to your creative liberty as the author, but please dont make beetee and wiress a couple. from stories and the books, I've always percieved them as intellectual partners, together in their skill and shared trauma, and I feel like romance is a bit off. also the age difference.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »