Reviews for Method in Madness
Lolita chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love it. Especially the part where he fanned himself with his original weapon... that, I found really entertaining. Interesting choice of details as well.
Sergio Shield-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Awesome. A great fic. Kiriyama is my fav character so YAY
Shadowed-Shikyo chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Awesome, There aren'y many BR fanfics based off the original movie with the original characters. Love it. You were able to capture Kiriyama's character quite well. Keep it up. I hope's theres more.
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Apart from a few minor complaints (ie: He killed them with an Ingram M10, not a handgun... according to the book), s' good.
The pistol was a Walther-PPK, btw.
Emii chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I like this very much. The fact that there is no sense of time associated with it is intriguing - how long was he musing for? It doesn't matter cos you have compiled it well. If this is a one off, welld one, and make sure you keep it this way!
Emii chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Nice! I like the way you've put a silent character into words - not many can do that with one like Kiriyama. Keep up the good work!
inferi chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*Swoon* Kiriyama is so kawaii, even if he is evil! Great story so far, I do hope you write more!

Weehehee! *Drool*
Jakey chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I Think it's rilly rilly gud kept me on the edge of my seat. Could do with so more depth and explanation it kinda rushed through what was going on at parts but i think it rocks!

Jakey
Mort chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I really like Kiriyama in the film...and Kawada as well...kawai! and more than slightly deranged. Good fic...Kiriyama to the ground! Excellent!
TM LB chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Kiriyama!

Great fic, love the style. You had better keep it going till he at least kills Mitsuko though *shakes fist* Damn evil wench! Go Kiriyama! Eh hem.

I wont blame you if you stop it before his...final...*cries*

Anyway great fic. Keep going.
Ayn Inverse chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Finally! I have found a Battle Royale fic. And a good one. Keep it up!

Takako Chigusa (Female Student #13)
Sean chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
great start, i wanna see how this turns out...
Molajoku chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hey i like :) a bit short but very well written, i hope there will be more :P