Reviews for Redemption
Luxraylover chapter 3 . 5/21
Another excellent chapter I think the story progression is for some maybe slow but for me it's perfect (As long as you write more chapters man and don't abandon it) Steve and Proxima is getting a closer chapter by chapter as you have hinted good thing Proxima didn't think Steve's contact Sharon as the prime suspect for snitching and to me that's a progress since she at least willing to trust Steve that much for it's worth. Other than the obvious tending to the Steve's wounds and that brief glance of concern which are also heart warming. I wonder if Yellow Jack et is really dead in movies though? But I wonder what other nefarious plans Hydra has remaining? Hale is still on loose so there will at least one more Hydra attack left in tis story or maybe as Proxima feels she and Steve will take the fight to them I can't wait for that to happen. AND pleas e continue I have found this story and at least want to se it finish.
Luxraylover chapter 2 . 5/21
I really loved this chapter as well while reading it felt like I am watching a movie like Infinity war or the events that leading up to it but of course it will be a warped version of it since Proxima is one of the cruelest children of Thanos and probably not betray him. But for this setting her character remains perfect as even though I know she and Steve will get close but for now her answers are perfect for character which is so very important for me. She's unwilling to believe or trust anyone or anything close to Steve and I like that it would be too cheesy if they met and fell in love and would ruin the pairing. I also like Sharon and while I really wanted in movie verse Steve to end up with her and not go back in past to reunite with Peggy but I like her character in both movie and in here. Even though Proxima for good reason won't probably ever fully trust her I am happy she and Steve are close and I would love for them to stay as best friends and just that. your take on Tony is also excellent in this altered universe you managed to make most characters exactly as I recognizes is a treat for me of course he doesn't like Steve and I understand the stems of his animosity anyone watched Civil War would know both him and Steve were right in their own way and they both have their reasons to hate each other. No Steve really doesn't hate Tony or dislike him he just disagrees with him but Tony probably does but he is also Steve's friend and it's good to see his personal hatred didn't cloud his judgement of who Steve is and Tony still probably admires that part of Steve.
But all in all really loved the story so far and hope you continue more.
Luxraylover chapter 1 . 5/16
Nice story man at least the beginning of it. This is a crack pairing I searched and thought it's ambitious to even find an one shot of it but to get multiple chapters and written so well at least from what I read from first chapter is really cool. Hope you will continue man.
As for as the chapter itself I was thinking when this is taking place I suppose it's just before Infinity War after may be Thanos done killing half of Asgardians and Loki and beat up Hulk and got his hand on Tesseract aka space stone. I presume but I am not too sure I guess I will find out I still need to find out Proxima's motive as a member of Black Order I wonder why she would go against her "husband". But this make me even more excited to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
Worth the wait, all I can say :) 3. Glad youre all safe, stay like that!
johncorn chapter 8 . 9/23/2020
Proxima caught the love bug.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2020
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story
Brago12716 chapter 7 . 6/20/2020
Well, you have me hooked now, keep up the good work.
Just A Reader chapter 7 . 5/13/2020
Nice. Seemed a little short,to me anyway, but it was another good chapter all the same. Keep up the good work.
JAIMOL chapter 7 . 5/13/2020
It's a very interesting story. I am looking forward to how you plan to continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2020
Please update soon. I love this story. Can you make proxima and steve get married and have children please? Please tell me yes
Just A Reader chapter 6 . 2/8/2020
(clap)(clap)(clap) Awesome. Another great chapter in my opinion. I really wish these chapters came more frequently. I'm very invested in this story. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2020
Please update soon. I love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Please update soon. I love this story.
Cilia Kamala chapter 4 . 10/2/2019
Awesome story. Proxima Midnight was a very cool character in Infinity War and I always thought that she deserved more screen time then what she got. She's sort of wasted potential fanfiction-wise as well sadly. Which makes this story all the more good.

I'm really enjoying Proxima and Steve's growing friendship/relationship a lot. I think that its a very rare pairing indeed, possibly even unique, considering I've never seen another one like it. Which is definitely a good thing.

Do you think that you could do a story where Proxima Midnight meets Faora (another criminally underrated badass henchwoman who doesn't get nearly enough attention) from the Man of Steel. I imagine that if the two ever met they would quickly become friends. It could even be connected to this story.
Just A Reader chapter 4 . 7/9/2019
Fun chapter. Continue to enjoy this story. And while I thought this pairing was completely bonkers...
I'm slowly starting to root for it. Weird.