Reviews for Redemption
aman1998 chapter 9 . 11/18/2021
Next Chapter when ?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2021
Just to clarify, Proxima Midnight is 6 foot 6 tall.
Lupinthrope chapter 9 . 9/28/2021
An update! Hurray! Nice new entry, I'm still under the firm belief that this needs to be bumped up to 'Mature' for some sweet Steve x Proxima romance. As for a new enemy, it's hard to suggest since this follows so close to the movies and the pacing feels abit fast so i'm not sure where a new enemy would fit in. But I do like this story alot so far, I'd definitely like to see this couple in future stories as well.

If I could suggest a villain, it'd probably have to be someone from off earth though to be a bigger threat, who else worked for Thanos in the comics?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2021
For the romance I suggest you training between them on fight hands to hands. For the plot, before thanos i suggest as villain hive and reuniting the avengers to fight him. Aligned with hive won't be only hydra but also the organization of black widow. His plan is to use the infinity stones on earth and kill the avengers
aman1998 chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
Next Chapter when ?
Lupinthrope chapter 8 . 8/14/2021
Shift this story to M and get to some Promixa x Steve snu-snu! (Assuming she's taller than him) Please pick this story back up, this was a great little oneshot, you'd be responsible for starting this pair! It's great!
Luxraylover chapter 3 . 5/21/2021
Another excellent chapter I think the story progression is for some maybe slow but for me it's perfect (As long as you write more chapters man and don't abandon it) Steve and Proxima is getting a closer chapter by chapter as you have hinted good thing Proxima didn't think Steve's contact Sharon as the prime suspect for snitching and to me that's a progress since she at least willing to trust Steve that much for it's worth. Other than the obvious tending to the Steve's wounds and that brief glance of concern which are also heart warming. I wonder if Yellow Jack et is really dead in movies though? But I wonder what other nefarious plans Hydra has remaining? Hale is still on loose so there will at least one more Hydra attack left in tis story or maybe as Proxima feels she and Steve will take the fight to them I can't wait for that to happen. AND pleas e continue I have found this story and at least want to se it finish.
Luxraylover chapter 2 . 5/21/2021
I really loved this chapter as well while reading it felt like I am watching a movie like Infinity war or the events that leading up to it but of course it will be a warped version of it since Proxima is one of the cruelest children of Thanos and probably not betray him. But for this setting her character remains perfect as even though I know she and Steve will get close but for now her answers are perfect for character which is so very important for me. She's unwilling to believe or trust anyone or anything close to Steve and I like that it would be too cheesy if they met and fell in love and would ruin the pairing. I also like Sharon and while I really wanted in movie verse Steve to end up with her and not go back in past to reunite with Peggy but I like her character in both movie and in here. Even though Proxima for good reason won't probably ever fully trust her I am happy she and Steve are close and I would love for them to stay as best friends and just that. your take on Tony is also excellent in this altered universe you managed to make most characters exactly as I recognizes is a treat for me of course he doesn't like Steve and I understand the stems of his animosity anyone watched Civil War would know both him and Steve were right in their own way and they both have their reasons to hate each other. No Steve really doesn't hate Tony or dislike him he just disagrees with him but Tony probably does but he is also Steve's friend and it's good to see his personal hatred didn't cloud his judgement of who Steve is and Tony still probably admires that part of Steve.
But all in all really loved the story so far and hope you continue more.
Luxraylover chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Nice story man at least the beginning of it. This is a crack pairing I searched and thought it's ambitious to even find an one shot of it but to get multiple chapters and written so well at least from what I read from first chapter is really cool. Hope you will continue man.
As for as the chapter itself I was thinking when this is taking place I suppose it's just before Infinity War after may be Thanos done killing half of Asgardians and Loki and beat up Hulk and got his hand on Tesseract aka space stone. I presume but I am not too sure I guess I will find out I still need to find out Proxima's motive as a member of Black Order I wonder why she would go against her "husband". But this make me even more excited to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
Worth the wait, all I can say :) 3. Glad youre all safe, stay like that!
johncorn chapter 8 . 9/23/2020
Proxima caught the love bug.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2020
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story
Brago12716 chapter 7 . 6/20/2020
Well, you have me hooked now, keep up the good work.
Just A Reader chapter 7 . 5/13/2020
Nice. Seemed a little short,to me anyway, but it was another good chapter all the same. Keep up the good work.
JAIMOL chapter 7 . 5/13/2020
It's a very interesting story. I am looking forward to how you plan to continue.