Reviews for Team Atlantis: The Deep
Pinestripes25 chapter 3 . 3/3
This was an absolute delight to read: funny, sweet, and action-packed. Everyone was in character. I would happily watch this if it really were a TV series-or happily read any future sequels. :)
GregX chapter 3 . 2/9
I had a feeling the mystery big bad was going to turn out to be Nemo. But I wasn't prepared for your original take on Nemo. Well played.
Saphira Winters chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE THIS! This story is so AWESOME! I would very much like to see it continued please. :-)
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
Once again, your sense of atmosphere controls our reading of this fic. I got literal chills when the monster said ‘daddy’.
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
What can I say ...
your writing style is incredible, it's like watching the series or the movie itself.

Continue ... this got intense
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Sorry it took so long to get to you buddy. I honestly was planning to wait until all three chapters were up to review, but as no one else has yet reviewed, I’m going to now.

Your sense of atmosphere is one of your strongest points as a writer, and a skill set that I’m frankly jealous of. This fic is no exception and sets up a very creepy and threatening mood, which gives me shivers. It’s also clear that you’re having a lot of fun writing these characters, and you’ve taken a shine to them. I look forward to the rest of this fic.
GregX chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie, but I felt the series had potential. Great first chapter.