Reviews for Sweaty Boi
As The light Fades chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Cute!
Kairi Asakura chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
OMFG THIS IS SO CUTE!

I love how Midoriya was super surprised about Bakugou having a jacket and I can totally imagine Kirishima's Bakugou face
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
HJAJDJS IM DYING. CUTe
bright places chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
That was so cute!
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
That was adorable! Hahahaahaha and definitely something I can see Bakugou do lol
myherobakugou chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
this was really cute but you need to **fix the names plz** Katsuki is his FIRST name, Bakugou is his LAST name. When they talk to each other they do NOT use first names as it's too personal, they refer to each other by their last names (except in closer relationships ie boyfriend/girlfriend). They should be referring to him as Bakugou (same goes for Izuku who should be called Midoriya, which is his last name.) Sorry but hearing Katsuki used repeatedly when it should have been Bakugou (especially right at the end there was lots) it kept throwing me off the story cause it was frustrating to read, but other than that quick fix, there was a lot of truly funny moments in this! You're writing always puts a smile on my face. Thx for that!
Kat The Neeko chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Fucken love your writing style so much lmaooo I'm still crying its so funny I can't pick a single example bc I'd be retyping the whole diddly darn story, but PHEWWWW that was simultaneously cute and hilarious as fuck. And now I'm exhausted. My abs have abs from laughing.

~Kat The Neeko
JustHereToCry chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
I'm dying of laughter from both the Cuteness and the hilarity of this!