Reviews for Next To You
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/8
This was nice. Season 6 did present Allurance in a very palatable way- I could see it happening, after Allura has time to digest what happened between her and Lotor and then further time to really contemplate what is between her and Lance.

But back to the fic. It was light, fun, and gives one a sense of hopefulness for them as a couple.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/7
This was super sweet. I can definitely see how far Lance and Allura have grown over time together and closer than ever. I totally agree the progression of the seasons with these two have been mind blown and beautifully unfolding. I can see in your story how at ease and just right they are for the other as Lance enjoys his time spent with Allura showing her Earth and just then two getting to know the other better.
HetaRosFangirl chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm not too big on Allurance, but this is still amazing! Even I thought everything was cute and relatable ...I also liked how you portrayed Earth, or at least the things Lance thought were important to see. I could see Allura thinking that there's an easy parallel between Lance and Lance's planet, which I really enjoyed. You wrote this in a way that highlighted both of their good traits, and gosh, i'm a sucker for beautiful imagery:) Great job! Thank you for spending time to share this with us!

As Always,

Happy Writing~
Aprilviolinist chapter 1 . 7/7
I enjoyed the one shot thank you for writing it
Glove23 chapter 1 . 7/7
this is so fricken cute oh my god

ALLURA HUST BEING LIKE "you'd let that guy fuck u i get it i get it" i SCREAMED

oh my goddddd i love them so much