Reviews for Vignette
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I personally would like to see a three-way relationship between Rampage, Depth Charge, & Overdose...or one where Overdose actually manages to successfully get them together. Heh, imagine the others' reactions to that.
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*dies lol*
The Feesh chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
*Still cracking up*
*Can't speak, so thumbs up!*
Nikole StarGazer chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hahahahahahahahahqa...I have to thank Sinead for this one...It's 10 o'clock do you know what your children are reading on ?
I don't think that they want to know tho...Tehehehehe...
Amethyst185 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I knew the conversation wasn't meant to be what it sounded like, but I couldn't think of what it was supposed to mean. I would enjoy reading a story where Overdose does show normalcy!
Lady Tauntaun chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
HEHEHEHE, my dirty human mind was thinking about something else! Anyway, this is funny, great going! I love your stories!
Wicked Woman chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Hey great story. Don't worry, my mind is still clean (surprising since my school's minds are so dirty) Well, hope I read more, once again, great work oh and sorry for bashing one of your reviewers.

Wicked Woman
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I commend you for the quite decent fic.

Despite what the common crowd may think, I'm not out to get you, nor anyone for that matter, I

just happen to know you're capable

of fanfiction of much higher calibre; why write

trash that will inevitably get flamed when

you're capable of decent writing? I don't mind

funny, and I do enjoy stupidity, but since you ride new authors more than most for writing

badfics, why do it yourself?

One of your series I have always

appreciated was the Overdose series,

particularly the early

ones with the grinning maniac; she was funnier

when there was the potential for killing for no reason (almost killing DB for eating her pet for instance)

The later ones just seemed to be introducing

one more cheetor clone into the equation.

And even though this fic bears uncanny resemblence to Ivyna Spider's 'Never What you

Think', I still enjoyed it (of 'course' they weren't using the human definition of screwing.

Interesting though to see how funny it is when you

combine 'both' definitions...)

Anyway, now that you've put something of quality up on the site, we all expect to see more of it.

Meanwhile, don't think me naïve enough to the

point of mailing you in sheer happiness because you say you want me to be your "Beta-reader". It's

unlikely a person with as much experience as you would

actually need one, and thus I conclude this was merely

a forged excuse for you to be sure 100% on my true

identity. Since I get the clear impression you do know

who I am already, we might as well play it differently; just e-mail me. if you're not totally sure as to who I am, then just comment on my latest fic; if you've got it wrong, then the lucky person you e-mail will merely recieve a review from an established author.
Maraena chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Impressive
Flyby Stardancer chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
LOL! This is hilarious! And I can totally see it both ways too... The literal meaning of 'screw' meaning didn't occur to me until the end, but now I can see it both ways. _ It's awesome! And the lack of visuals makes it even funnier!