Reviews for The Sharpest Lives
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 3/14
What happened to baby?!
JTCA chapter 4 . 3/5
I really hope you have more writings. This suspense is killing me!
klockedin chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
So very sad. I'm left with this melancholy... I wasn't sure how I would feel about a superhuman version of Darcy, but your writing makes it flow in a way that's so smoothly original. I really love it! On to part three!
Caitlin Von Ritter chapter 4 . 8/24/2018
I can’t wait to see them all together again!
Camille.Silva chapter 3 . 7/22/2018
Wow... this was a very sad chapter! I almost cried with Bucky at the end, too! It's so sad that Darcy got a glimpse of herself to have her mind trapped again. And by Bucky, no less! But I loved the chapter, anyway! You managed to keep the main plot and adapted it wonderfully to your own story. Can't wait for the next one!
Maxximoffs chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
Yay a continuation
Camille.Silva chapter 2 . 7/14/2018
Oh, no... they did break Darcy! I was hoping she would stay strong and be faking it? It's probably very difficult, but... I can hope, right? And Steve is all strong now and going to save Bucky! Will they run into Darcy on their way? I loved the chapter!
Hermes.child chapter 2 . 7/14/2018
I feel so bad for the boys and Darcy , I can't wait for the next update
hannahsoapy chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Aww, keep fighting Darcy! I feel so bad for Bucky and Steve, they don't even know :(
Camille.Silva chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Great starting! I'm so heartbroken for the guys, having so little and false news of Darcy! And her being tortured by Zola! Stay strong, girl! Can't wait for the next chapter!