Reviews for Through The Eyes of Fate
italyfilez chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Aw, poor Grace. What's Dimitri's problem. I wish you had continued this somewhat AU fic.
Isha chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
I would of really like to see how this story ends. But you are probably not writing for it anymore. I check back every so often and reread it to see if youve added anymore. I think this is a great story.
Psyche chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Omg! Wtf? Why did he just LEAVE like that? Don't tell me that this is actually a Grace/Eli (not that I don't enjoy the occational G/E fic but I was psyched over a good G/D fic here)!

Great story so far by the way. I absolutely love it. Please update soon...I want to see where you're gonna take this.

-Psyche
rachel chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
how could you stop now. it was getting good. could you please finsh
Grace-Dimitri-fan chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
Augh! What happened last night? Not that? What will happen? Next chapter!
G-D1 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
Love your story! Please continue.
writer123456789 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
Wait, wait- Dimitri wouldn't just walk away from Grace! (Thinks about what she just said, remembers their last episode.) Okay, so maybe there is precedent for avoidance... But- but-! If you're gonna be evil about it and make it all cliffhangery, the least you could do is post another chapter soon... (not-so-subtle hint). Lovely writing, you capture emotions very well. Long live the G/Dness!
writer123456789 chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
Aw! Oh my god- that is so cute! I love it! Dimitri's a sweetheart! I can't wait to see what happens next! Wonderful, wonderful job, I LOVE how you write their relationship.
Sprouty chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
The last few chapters have been fab (I'm just catching up on reviewing)..I love this! Thank you so much. I really like your style and also as I think someone else commented how naturally the dialogue,actions flow :D More G/D!
writer123456789 chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Oh, poor Grace. She should have gone to Dim's! I love the way you've portrayed the juxtaposition of what they *know* to be right versus what others *percieve* as right. Very interesting writing, I can't wait for some more G/D chapters!
writer123456789 chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Wow. I love the way you write interactions between Grace and Dimitri. Somehow it just feels so innocently beautiful.
alba4 chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
please continue, i am loving it. I'm so glad to see a g/d story again! so write as soon as you can, keep up the good work!:)
Shelly24 chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
that was good... but i still think it should become an eli/grace fic... please write another chapter.
TaintedLove chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Very nice chapter! We definitely need a chapter 3! I'm curious as to what Eli is going to do...
shiloh4 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Oh, you can't stop! We have to findout what happens next.

Enjoyed your dialogue, it was very natural.

Please continue this story.