Reviews for Fire Emblem: Awakening—A Future Intervention
Raj8 chapter 4 . 3/4
It's honestly really interesting reading this story and seeing just how many things have changed, it will be interesting to see how those changes spread throughout the story especially since they will only multiply in time. I do honestly have to wonder about Falchion though, perhaps Morgan has another sibling we don't know about that inherited it instead? It'd be a bit disappointing but it seems the most likely so far.
Brojo'sStrangeJourney chapter 2 . 10/29/2019
Glad it’s Virion x Olivia. Best pairing tbh
KimranReech chapter 4 . 8/25/2019
I do quite enjoy this story even if the pacing is somewhat slow. I hope you update soon.
KimranReech chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
Great chapter. It is nice to see our tacticans in action by devising smart strategies to turn the table in their favour.
KimranReech chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
KimranReech chapter 2 . 8/24/2019
Great chapter. Really well planned out and I love the discussion between Morgan and Lucina.
KimranReech chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
This was a very good and also very funny first chapter. Your writting style is just up my ally. Let's see how Robin and Lucina will manage to get together under these strange circumstances.
James1996 chapter 4 . 8/5/2019
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
jclark775 chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
You have done a great job with this story, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. It's understandable that life can make things difficult, but I hope to see more from you!
DezLovecraft chapter 4 . 3/15/2019
Good chapter, it’s been a while, looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story, it’s one of the few best new stories written in Awakening ff, it takes time and it takes a lot of work to get these stories up, but they are very appreciated, so take your time. see ya!
scottusa1 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Great chapter. I'm glad to see that this story isn't dead.
Keep it up. Laters.
Endless Feeling chapter 4 . 3/4/2019
Yeeeeeeessssss! It's been so long! Great chapter, if a little heavy on details that some may or may not appreciate, such as the extensive explanation of tomes. Me personally, am indifferent. I'm Intrigued by the new changes of the timeline
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 4 . 3/4/2019
Another fine update. Damn, I really missed a good Awakening fic.

So, Gerome already. Interesting to see him join the group way before his mother. ... Virion is going to have field day with this when he sees Miverna, won't he?

Also, this chapter made me want to give Sumia a pat on the back. There, it'll work out... eventually. And if the chaos brought by the future children didn't already mess things up. What if that journey toward the east palace had been a prime romantic opportunity the first time around that can't happen anymore due to the new plan? Well, we're not there yet.

Anyway, great job, and i'll await eagerly for the next update!
Mrperson01 chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
Nice to see another update! Interesting to see Lucina finding Gerome already. I am confused by this part though:

"Once we traveled back in time we changed the timeline. We didn't create a new one—we changed the one we came from. Those of us who crossed into the past are now severed from the flow of time, but those that didn't—our parents and the rest of the people—they are still the same people. They don't have the memories of our time, but they are truly themselves. The Chrom of this time is the same as my father. He may not have his memories, but it is still him."

Did Morgan lie to Lucina (or Lucina is lying to Gerome) about this so the future children would be more willing to change the current timeline? Fire Emblem Fates confirmed that the Owain, Inigo, and Severa are the same ones who traveled back in time in Awakening (Owain and Inigo talk about the Harvest Festival DLC from Awakening), and Fates' Hidden Truth DLC confirmed that their old timeline still exists. That means anything the they do shouldn't affect their old timeline, and the people they meet are not the same as the ones from their original timeline.

Of course, it's been a while since I read the previous chapters, so Morgan might have already mentioned this.
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
So... gerome joins early.. unexpected but not unwelcome.

So glad to se eyou updating... i thought you were one of many who dropped off the map for whatever reason...

Is it okay if i pm you?... it gets lonely here