Reviews for When Two Minds Meet
Intriguing.
Canon to Fanon chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
beautiful. please do continue
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Continue the story would like to see where it goes.
Marathon Zack 140.6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I love the idea. Very original. Please continue.
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
You're not alone, I so dig the Shenny ! I would really like to see how you will develop this relationship. I'm looking forward reading more soon !
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
I really like the concept you've come up with for This fic and I love Shenny so I hope you keep writing
gabyram07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
I really hope you keep going with this fix, I literally just fell in love with it
Daedaleopsis chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
I like the premise, and I'm always a fan of new Shenny stories. There aren't many trolls around here, but they're like rabid beasts, foaming at the mouth & often barely about to string together words to form a coherent sentence. The best way to deal is to keep writing, view your stories as troll bait, see how mad you can get them, and then laugh at their posts. Lather, rinse, repeat. ;)
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
I’m intrigued! I hope you’ll keep going.
akaxkr chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
That's a promising start, I hope you will continue. This is exposition so it feels very omniscient narrator at the moment. I hope you'll get into the dialogue and character interaction later. I am guessing Penny said hat in Sheldon's mind rather than out loud? I do enjoy stories that use Penny's attachment to psychics and occasional Charmed references since Kaley once played a witch on that show.

Don't let the anti-Shenny folks get you down. Pity that folks can't just scroll past things and feel the need to make people stop liking what they don't like.
Random chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I love the idea you had going on!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I love this! I'm a Shenny shipper too, and your story has me totally hooked. Please tell me there will be more?