Reviews for Sand
Anna168 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love what you did with the story and the tone. Particularly this line: "Always, always, she'd walk in his soul. "
Hope you're writing again.
SusanC chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
A beautiful vignette with deep insight into J and C. Sorry you are not still writing.
happychica chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I LOVE IT!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Brilliant, as always. Your description of Kathyrn/strong people is spot on, you seem to understand not only the characters, but people as well, what makes them tick, thats what makes your fics so tingly to read.

Your No 1 fan :-)

P.s you have inspired me, I'll be writing my first fanfic ever soon...
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
better than i expected, but not of course my favorite pice of your work. I lvoe the song, it really works! I liked it, but I felt something missing. Maybe that is the point? Never mind. Whether we realize it or not, you made something click - intentionally or unintentionally. Heavens! I love your writing.
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Cool. Not as sad as some of your others, which I'm glad about! I've just abput cried myself dry!
nvr.ie chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
oh that was sooo beutiful
Kmikaze KAtie V Also know as All American Patriotic Patriot Girl or AAPPG for short chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Awweeee! How sweet! I loved it! You write AWESOME romances!
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Truly beautiful, aswell as being fun. I loved the line "The choice was hers, and hers alone". If TPTB decide to do anything about the J/C relationship in the final episodes, Janeway will realise that their future rests with her. I hope you don’t stop writing these wonderful fics anytime soon!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Well, you did it again, my friend! Another beautiful, incredibly articulate story from you. God, I would love to see J/C turn out that way. I loved this line: Always, always, she'd walk in his soul. Very meaningful, very Chakotay. You describe Kathryn so well in this one too. I can't get enough! Bravo! Another brilliant piece from you ~ as always!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
awww...that was sweet.
Lanna chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
AAAWWWWWWWWWW! So sweet! I love it!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 12/3/2000