Reviews for Irresponsible
melakem chapter 5 . 7/15
You don't do things halfway, do you? lol

There is so much in this chapter, and it is wonderful! One of my wishes for this universe is that Hermione and Viktor could be comfortable around each other. You give me hope for that.

I hope that Hemione does keep that photo. I agree with Ron, it would be a shame to dispose of it. That's the only physical reminder Hermione has of that child and it might be a comfort to her, sometime, even if it is not yet so.

Ron is growing and growing, and it sounds like everyone else is, too. It's nice to see. Thanks for the read!
Tina Fey chapter 5 . 7/15
Heart wrenching.
Rupert Grint chapter 4 . 7/15
I love that Ron's all in.
Dul Hill chapter 1 . 7/15
Strong start. Respect.
banzi chapter 5 . 7/14
Enjoyed your update.
DiceActionFan chapter 4 . 7/13
This makes me wonder what people like Victoria (Posh Spice) and David Beckam or Beyonce' and JayZ go through in their public/personal lives.
DiceActionFan chapter 2 . 7/13
The depiction of alcohol abuse and its ramifications is really specific in Ron's behavior and brings the realism to a magical story. I always liked the Viktor character and this makes me like him even more.
melakem chapter 4 . 7/12
These two have really been through the wringer, both separately and together. Under your hand, they are still growing as people and as a couple. I have faith that you will guide them in the right direction and they will come out stronger than ever. (I hope Hermione is proud of the man that Ron is. I am.)
banzi chapter 4 . 7/11
Enjoying your story.
melakem chapter 3 . 7/11
Loved Ron's answer to the reporter! Facing things head on like that removes some of the scandal; poor reporters!

It's a difficult thing to be honest about the parts of your sex life that did not include your current partner. Sure, it seems like a good idea to be transparent, but, do they really need the details? I hope that Hermione comes to agree with me that the facts do not always need to be known. (Mind you, I do realize that she has taken a lot of guff over her own affairs. A tricky question.)
banzi chapter 3 . 7/10
Interesting story.
melakem chapter 2 . 7/9
Another brilliant chapter! These two have such a complicated relationship. It reads as very real.

I'm intrigued to see how things go at the family dinner. I do with that Ron and Ester had had more interaction. I gather that, on top of grieving for her husband, she still carries anger from thinking that Ron was married, or seriously involved. It might be unrealistic, but, it'd be nice to see them at least be on speaking terms.

Thanks for the read!
melakem chapter 1 . 7/9
I am so excited to see a new story from you! And, even better, it's from my favorite universe!

Ron shows great insight when talking to Hermione about her feelings of guilt and responsibility. Let's hope that Art is able to find some of that same type of understanding while dealing with Ron's big revelation. (And that Hermione finds forgiveness for Ron as well as for herself.)
DiceActionFan chapter 1 . 7/9
Wow! I love the new son character. This will be interesting, especially with Hermione’s lost child being brought up at the beginning.