Reviews for Irresponsible
Elizabeth Warren chapter 9 . 8/1
Fiercely defiant. Love that.
Tracy Chapman chapter 8 . 8/1
Club soda? Not a butterbeer?
Vivica Fox chapter 7 . 8/1
Our girl's got game!
Lucy Liu chapter 6 . 7/26
It's the perfect work shirt!
GinLoran chapter 9 . 7/24
I enjoyed this very much! I think I’ve told you before, but I love your version of this universe. Your twist on the characters is so intriguing. And I love your dialogue - especially between Ron and Hermione, their banter always makes me smile. Well done, as ever!

Gin
DiceActionFan chapter 9 . 7/24
The very complicated and many layered relationships here make for a great story. I like how all the separate narrative threads come together. I will have to re-read to see what I missed. Loved it!
banzi chapter 9 . 7/24
Enjoyed your story.
cjconner326 chapter 9 . 7/24
This was a wonderful continuation!

I didn't know I needed it. Thank you!
ross59 chapter 9 . 7/24
I didn't know you had a new Fallen story! I read it all night and now there is the final chapter OMG
Last story had so much left unsaid that I was a little bit disapointed hoping for another fic. Some loose ends finally have closure and that's really satisfaying. Again thank you!
Perfect ending! I'm left wanting more, as always after a good story, but, satisfied that I know all I can for now.

Thomas chose a great photo to replace the one that might hurt Art. If fits the letter of the law and defies the spirit. Hermione spliffing because she was helping more than she should is not a mark of shame, in any way.

My favorite characters have all grown, so much, I've thoroughly enjoyed following them. Thank you.
This is a simply beautiful chapter! The affection between all of the characters just rings right out; I loved it. And, I was grateful to see Ron and Viktor being more comfortable with eachother, as well as Hermione and Viktor doing so. I look forward to seeing more of Pietra.
I just love watching Ron's and Hermione's relationship grow even more deep. And, I continue to hold out hope that Hermione's relationship with Viktor will soften into something good and healthy. Only friendly/family, but, nonetheless, I'd love to see them trust each other and be more open together. The way that Ron continues to mature certainly opens the window for that possibility.
banzi chapter 8 . 7/23