Reviews for Pros and Cons
wilf21 chapter 8 . 14h
Great chapter. I'm so glad they are at last going on a date.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 8/15
I don't think you missed anything with this story. I'm enjoying it. I can't wait for the date!
Still think the story’s a little nutty. Still enjoying it. Nice job.
PeterOinNYC chapter 8 . 8/15
Still like this one too David - glad it isn't angsty while being maybe just a tad more serious than your others. Like how Sarah has come around to thinking maybe - just maybe she is right for Chuck. And Chuck, it seems, might have finally gotten his head on straight about her. Your party scene was really well done - it reminded me of an old movies with the couple having that conversation while everyone around tries to inconspicuously listen in. Now, on to a date!
sevenrez chapter 8 . 8/15
Finally! I love how the family stepped into help! Thanks
Crazzywally chapter 8 . 8/15
Sarah finally told him off, looks like gold was struck: the dent was deep
atcDave chapter 8 . 8/15
I admit I didn’t like the description to this story and I didn’t even start reading until you had maybe five chapters done?
But at this point I like it a lot and look forward to every update.
And you are totally right about that dress; or at least Sarah/Yvonne in that dress.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 8/15
I loved how Sarah is finally getting through to Chuck. Please continue.
Newfanfikker chapter 7 . 8/11
At least with his "mental condition" we can understand a little just how dense and self destructive Chuck can be at times. It is great to see an attempt at explaining rationally what always appears completely irrational... his refusal to acknowledge what is blindingly obvious to everyone else.
Nice work DC.
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 8/9
I definitely like that the ice has been broken and Chuck knows the truth. Thanks for the story.
sevenrez chapter 7 . 8/9
Finally! Now Sarah needs to work her magic! Thank you.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 8/9
I loved how Bryce understands Chuck so completely. Please continue.
wilf21 chapter 7 . 8/9
I really thought Chuck had absolutely got it. But clearly not. A very good chapter thank you.
Crazzywally chapter 7 . 8/9
Chucks big brain is in its "stupid gear."
Newfanfikker chapter 6 . 8/5
Great chapter, everybody is on the same page so just a matter of time.