Reviews for My Angel, My Love
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love this couple, no, it's as much crack, but still I think have potential and they are immortal. The fic is a perfect and ideal end, leaves me with good taste and a little smile on his lips. I like the narration and all I could well imagine, I love this kind of couple. In short, a precious two men fic that I adore (especially more Yue)

Matta-ne.
The Mystics chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
this was really really cute! (-)
Koto Miharu chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I swear I had a silly grin pasted to his face and the fic made me feel ... good. For some reason one of my favorite couples along with ET and I love the personality of Yue, but still makes me adore * 3 *. Not taking yourself more time I deeply appreciate being able to read this fic.
phoebemonique chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love it you really do know how to on writing Nakuru/yue one-shots I'll support it.

XOXO,

KiNoMoTo18
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That was awesome! Awesome job!

-D101
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
OMG THAT WAS DELICIOUSLY SWEET!
Alexis Madison chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hello! I liked the pairings! How cute! Nakuru and Yue! Wow! Maybe i'll think of making a fanfic about those two.. LoL!
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
that was so sweet.i liked the prt where yue dived after ruby , saving her.
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
The first time i've reviewed a YuexNakuru fic. All i can say is...well done! They're pretty much in character and keep on writing! :D
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
aww! it was so sweet! KAWAII! XD! aww! welps! just wanna say good luckies with ur future stories! XD
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw...so cute! -hugs- Their relationship seems so awkward, but also so...so...CUTE! And perfect! xD sorry if it doesn't make sense, but thats me for ya! Kawaii story, I loved it!
Keiko Oda chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Sorry if im reviewing again but I have to say this is the best fanfic ive ever read in CCS!
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
YATTA! So kawaii! YuexNakuru, I always thought they would go together but no one seemed to agree with me ;. I loved your one-shot! It was so sweet! _ -
Keiko Oda chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was so kawaii! Keep up the good work, this is one of my fav. stories. I love it! D
julia chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
this is the coolest Nakuru-Yue fanfic I've ever read do keep it up .Why don't u try a longer one ?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »