Reviews for Dust
puasluoma chapter 2 . 7/15
Very interesting!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 2 . 7/15
Fun diversion! Looking forward to how this plays out!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 2 . 7/14
Hmmm, I wonder how much each is thinking about the other and what settling down would look like. lol This is fun! Thank you, HG4eva
LaBelladoneX chapter 2 . 7/14
Oh, he's sly. Two chapters in and already there's our favourite kind of tension.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 2 . 7/14
Great chapter! Triple D is gonna be sorry or maybe not, lol! Love this such a fun tale;)
Kyonomiko chapter 2 . 7/13
I love their dynamic. Even in the Wild West it’s still very draco and hermione. Butting heads, trading quips... just like I like them and he’s such a sneaky sneak lol I love him
Nichole87 chapter 2 . 7/13
Uh oh Draco watch your back!
mhcalamas chapter 2 . 7/13
Love this! “Draco dropped into the barstool beside his new adversary – object of interest – he couldn't decide.”

Ohhhh! This is interesting “Draco stared at her for a long moment, unblinking. Finally he lifted a brow and said, "Fascinating. Are you learning a lot?"—I’m intrigued! Have a feeling this is important :)

Giggling overs here: “While she was skilled enough in her own right, he just knew the town that much better, and she found herself increasingly frustrated.”

“But then his fingers trickled up the length of her back, and she couldn't help the shiver that followed. "Then I'll see you around. Maybe."—he took the book here, didn’t he?

HA! YESSSSSSSS: “Draco ran his fingers along the worn leather spine of the book she had been so covetously guarding.”

I liked the contrasting sentiments here: “Beyond that, she understood his life better than any woman he had ever met.
But no matter. It wasn't personal, it was about survival.” Paints a bit of a lonely picture, yeah?

Ohmygoshhhh! Cliffhanger! Oh, pretty please update soon! :) thank you so much for this update, too! I’m so loving this :)
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 2 . 7/13
Someone's going to get it! Great chapter!
I love this! I found myself cackling at myself as I was imagining some English-Southern twang hybrid coming from them.
MykEsprit chapter 1 . 7/11
Love it! I had a stupid grin on my face as I read about the legend of Double-Draw Draco! Looking forward to more!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 7/10
This is going to be fun!
LaBelladoneX chapter 1 . 7/9
I'm addicted! One chapter and I'm hooked on a western. Where did I put my spurs?
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 7/8
I love this AU Dramione.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 7/8
That was a fun beginning and introduction. I look forward to more. :-) Thank you!