Reviews for Dust
CNova chapter 9 . 23h
I absolutely loved this collection. It's totally different from your other stories but it's what makes it so intriguing, it's not just more of the same plot line redone. I hope you choose to continue the collection as they go North. I'd read the shit out of it!
CNova chapter 9 . 23h
I absolutely loved this collection. It's super different but that's what made me more intrigued- it's not more of the same. I hope you choose to continue the collection and follow them north. I'd read the shit out of it!
mckenziecd chapter 9 . 9/23
Fantastic! Can’t wait to read more!
GoodGirlsBadBoys00 chapter 9 . 9/14
I enjoyed this story so much! Looking forward to more!
ScienceMama chapter 9 . 8/28
I just loved this! Who knew Outlaw Draco was something I needed in my life? :)
lilacaliens chapter 9 . 8/28
This was sooo good!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 9 . 8/27
Loved it! Can't wait to see what they get up to next!
Nichole87 chapter 9 . 8/27
I loved it! :) Cant wait to see what you come up with next :)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 9 . 8/27
That was a lot of fun and I LOVED the riding off into the sunset. :-) Yes, I love corny and sweet. lol Congratulations on finishing it and getting love for it. I will be here for more, if you write it, and of course eagerly awaiting your next story! Thank you, HG4eva
pgoodrichboggs chapter 9 . 8/26
Hooray! Awesome ending. Excited for more outtakes or a sequel;)
sunshine.katz chapter 9 . 8/26
"My sunset and my girl" *heart melts* It's been a fun ride; will look forward to the continuation at some point!
puasluoma chapter 9 . 8/26
Awww! I’m so happy! Lol
Great attention to detail! Keep writing!
LaBelladoneX chapter 9 . 8/26
This was so much fun! But it was also so touching that they found peace together. Can't wait for the further adventures of these two.
LaBelladoneX chapter 9 . 8/26