Reviews for Prestidigitation Melodies
Satanic Mechanic chapter 17 . 8/3/2007
Now this is the best chapter yet! Damn Jetice, you're back with a vengence.

I know I've said this before, but you're really forcing me to like Fuse. I love the way you write him, he's so amusing. And Riki is great too, so full of energy and blunt honesty cause he just doesn't know any better. Lute is adorably clueless as always.

Wow, I've got to say I wasn't expecting Fuse to make a move on Lute. This is going to complicate things, eh? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tankar chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
Yay xx; SF stuff! Hurrah for Blue x Lute
Nameless Review chapter 15 . 8/21/2004
Oh.. Things are starting to get very intresting with Blue leaving the group and all. PLZ UPDATE SOME MORE TO INCREASE MY INTREST.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 14 . 4/8/2004
Best chapter yet! I'm starting to really like Fuse, funny...I never cared about him before. Anyway, update soon! I've got to go have a cigarette now.
plutonian jacy chapter 14 . 4/6/2004
WHOOHOO! NEW CHAPPIE! YAY! lol, it would be a interesting story of how fuse became a smoker! lol! I LIKE THIS CHAPPIE!KEEP IT UP!
Satanic Mechanic chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
Took you long enough! Kidding, kidding. Keep up the good work!
plutonan chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
O JOY O JOY! U FINALLY UPDTED! I LUV U!
okok, now back to this I LOVE THESE CHAPTERS! AW LUTE PEED HI PANSE! I WAS LAUGHING MY $$ OFF! HAHAHA! CUTE!
fan de riki chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
I'm speechless. You actually came back. So my E-mails did work! Thank you oh so much! You have made this fan a very happy one. I love this story. I mostly focus on the Riki ones but I do READ the rest. The last chapter was funny. He just... stops! Lol! I think thats hilarious. Please keep going. This is a very wonderful story.
Seizalyn chapter 11 . 2/20/2004
First of, I'm really surprised that this fic continued because I had almost given up on it being anything but alive! But three whole new chapters have sufficiently changed my mind, thank you very much _ I've grown pretty interested in seeing where this is going... it's hard to explain, but I'd initially seen it as a one-off parody that wouldn't be continued.

I dunno, something about "all abord on the Blue express" threw me for a loop _

Now you've turned on some serious scenes, thrown in some drama and added a whole pack of punches- so much so that I'll be eagerly awaiting the following chapters! I find it extremely, gleefully and cruelly amusing that Blue ended up with a bunch of "half-wits" whilst Rouge managed to find some adequately talented people.

Rouge came off as a very evilish, over-confident brother, whoo! _ I'm looking forward to seeing where you're bringing the fic! Thank you for continuing!

Hugs,
Lynn
fan de riki chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
... Um... are you ever going to come back? Are you like on story arrest or something... We [as in me and other reviewers] would like you to update as soon as possible... If for some reason you dont VIEW this... I have provided you with a few E-mails in your mailbox So.. update soon... And more on RIKI!
AzureBluePhoenix chapter 6 . 9/15/2003