Reviews for The Brightest Witch
Really appreciate the disclaimer. So many people write about problematic topics without one. When I read your story, I was able to dissociate myself from reality and enjoy it. Which would have been impossible if you hadn't mentioned right at the start that reality shouldn't be like this. Read this as fiction. Thanks for doing that!
blackhart0810 chapter 12 . 3/3
this story is fantastic... it truly fits the universe... I can't wait to see what you do with the dursleys ... so many more options available to you when they get back to hogwarts and can start using direct/active magic as opposed to static/passive magic

blackhart0810
omh666 chapter 12 . 2/10
ouch, almost two years since this story has been updated. I have to admit, I really enjoyed your delving into the mind set behind both sides of the equasion. Most writers tend to only focus on one side, or more frequently, just focus on the physical aspects.
Darkened Void chapter 12 . 1/10
Bro. you gotta continue this. This is so good.
GreenEmperor chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
This is a really good story! Can you make more chapters about how Hermione and Harry communicate during the summer and start the school year?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2020
It's been almost a year and a half. Please continue?
redlightray chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
ANY more chapters to be added
Griever130 chapter 12 . 9/1/2020
This is very good. I really wish I could read more of it.
A10riddick chapter 12 . 7/30/2020
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Generalmayhem02 chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
I absolutely love this, so many of these stories turn into mindless smut, or skim over the deeper aspects of the Dom/sub relationship, this is only the second story I've found that actually delves into the deep aspects of the dynamic and the lifestyle, the other being Two Little Words, and these two are absolutely the best bdsm Harry/Hermione stories I've ever read. Please for all that's right and shiny in the universe, finish this story.
Rhumfly chapter 12 . 7/7/2020
For more than a year now I’ve been coming back, checking every now and then if this amazing story had finally been updated (just like « two little words » by kendervieW) Please come back, I live your work and would really like to see how things are gonna evolve between Hermione and Harry, when they are far apart just after finally getting together, and back at hogwarts.
Tiger chapter 12 . 6/18/2020
Please don't abandon this! I'm loving it, thank you for writing what you already have either way.
emilmarberg07 chapter 12 . 5/28/2020
please continiue
Sia chapter 12 . 5/14/2020
When is the next chapter coming. Its had been long
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
I am really enjoying your stories. Eagerly waiting for any updates with them. If they are updated on any other sites please let us know.
Thanks for sharing your stories with us.