Reviews for The Brightest Witch
Naienkon chapter 12 . 5/25/2019
This story is amazing. I greatly look forward to more chapters especially the ones after they get to school. They should be amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2019
NEEDS LOTS MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2019
NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS.
AnonGoAway chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Your kinda late with the updates. Your said you would update every first Saturday.
Icarus1475 chapter 12 . 4/6/2019
Once again I find myself commending you on such an amazing story, I hope to see more in the future. And once again, if my mentor had been even half as good as you have made Michael, in this story, I would not have had such a hard time finding my place within the lifestyle.
James chapter 12 . 4/5/2019
Good Job, I like the writing style, its very well written. Looking forward the next few chapters.
Seems like the server code does not seem to work for me. Is there a updated link? Are there any rules and requirements for it? Could you maybe post that on your profile?

Cheers,

Keep up the Great work :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2019
Can't wait for the next chapters and please have more than one new chapter.
AureliaBlack90 chapter 12 . 3/19/2019
I have to say I was squicked about the incest in the first two chapters but I stuck with it and so glad I did! The way you’ve written their characters, walked through the psychology behind wanting to be a Dom or a sub, and the way they are setting their limits so so good. I really love where the story is going and am excited for the next update!
AureliaBlack90 chapter 9 . 3/18/2019
SO GOOD!
LordNemesis chapter 12 . 3/11/2019
Great story so far waits for more.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 12 . 3/10/2019
Awww they’ve settled into life together. Honestly this chappie was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it. The parting at the end wrenched my heart a bit but that makes me look forward to them getting back together in person, in a way. I enjoyed it.
Rake1810 chapter 12 . 3/10/2019
Fantastic chapter.
amortentiate chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
AO3 seems to be down so I hope you get this review.

Very short chapter wasn't it? It is a bit disappointing to see such a short update after a month of waiting. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
smithback chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
great, thanks
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
Short, sweet, simple and rather cute. Hermione's fretting was totally her. And this is one of the most interesting representations of the Grangers I've ever seen. Such a great plot and I'm really enjoying reading it.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »