Reviews for The Brightest Witch
Good Girl chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Enjoyed reading this...

Adding some fantasies to BDSM relationship sometimes makes reading experience better.
GuestAccount17 chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
According to your schedule, you are supposed to update this story the first Saturday of a every month. That was yesterday
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2019
Can't wait for more chapters please have more chapters really soon.
poorf chapter 11 . 2/22/2019
more latex please
PrincessKapka chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
I'm probably a little late to the party for this, but I just got done with the first chapter and there was something I just felt I couldn't let lie. At the end, when Hermione's mum starts to command Hermione, she just starts telling her what to do and not at all in the way that Hermione requested. Your author's note at the beginning of the chapter was a discussion of how you were trying to keep it realistic except for the incest, but I feel that the lack of negotiation and setting of limits really takes away from that aspect of realism. Hermione requested scenes that could help her relieve her stress, and then her mother takes that to mean always wearing a buttplug and letting her parents control how she dresses? That sounds more like the TPE that she said she didn't want. And what if Hermione had a hard limit on anal play? Her parents have been trying to push her away from BDSM and when they couldn't they tried to educate her, but then they don't even set a safeword or limits? This fic might be people's first experience with BDSM, and I worry that it may give them the unhealthy idea that the dom is in control of everything and decides what'll be done with no input from the sub. The most important part of any BDSM grounded relationship is communication and it needs to happen before any play happens, to do otherwise violates the tenets of safe, sane, and consensual.
Rake1810 chapter 11 . 2/10/2019
Another excellent chapter.

So very glad i stopped reading this at work.
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 2/10/2019
I think this chapter was one of the best written Hermione chapters I've seen. That panic thinking was all Hermione. Well done.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 2/9/2019
This chapter was beyond excellent. Really well done getting the emotion in the scene. This story is fantastic but this chapter was a cut above the rest.
Otaku of Anime chapter 11 . 2/6/2019
This story is amazing so far. I’m looking forward to what happens next between Harry and Hermione. This story was brought to my attention by the story titled Two Little Words, written by Kender Speak. That story is amazing and this one is right up there with that one. Keep up the great work you have with this story
mi.mione chapter 11 . 2/5/2019
great story... though you could do a scene in your next chapter when hermione's parents visit them they show the new couple all the BDSM techniques and Harry and hermione join them. It will be really kinky.
JustAnotherFan217 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Sorry man, the original version was a hell of a lot better. Adding the parents in just ruined the whole dynamic, of two teenagers discovering themselves together, to a large affair of incest and depravity. I’m out.
Teyla chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
This story is amazing. The thing that has really hooked me far more than any story that has a sexual focus is the amount of effort you use in exploring both harry and hermione's thoughts and desires. In addition this story has real elements of bdsm and not the unhealthy and utterly unrealistic " im submissive now please fuck me constantly and beat me and use me as a cumdump". In your story these desires are explained and the fact that there are inherent dangers and bad things that can happen of your not properly prepared, like the ice inside the body. I have never seen any other story like yours and i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I cant wait to see their life together at hogwarts and beyond. PS. Congratulations hermione on getting a good Dom. Oh im sorry how rude, congratulations slut. Rofl best scene ever.
red demon161 chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
Glad to see an update. Well worth the wait. I love how Harry is learning what makes Hermione tick. The smut was hot. I would love if Harry used a bridle on Hermione. Maybe while in front of a mirror. Can't wait for more.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
Kinky
Cecily Mitchell chapter 11 . 2/2/2019
Your story is awesome and amazing and wonderful and I’m so glad for an update! Yay
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »