Reviews for The Brightest Witch
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2018
It's like you're writing a guide on how to bdsm instead of a story.
I mean it's cool and all but a simple link at the bottom of the chapters would have sufficed. I don't want to read about the how to man I want to read the story and the sexy times.
Yes chapter 7 . 7/10/2018
Thank you for writing this. I've only found five stories with HHr in a Sub/Dom relationship that are really good. This is already one of them. Unfortunately only one of the others was finished and that only because it was a oneshot. I think it was because they were only able to tease the reader and couldn't continue when stuff was about to get to any substance. Hope it's different with this one, but I have a good feeling... and not just from reading ;)

The week in a hotel is of course a little disappointing but a great setup and the suspension it creates... man... if you stop writing before they meet ! ahhhhh :D

I also like the overall theme where you try to introduce the whole Sub/dom thing and you had a great balance between story and... well... smut. keep that up! Thanks again for writing and please go on.
skydancer2ooo chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
Really glad that this is turning into a learning experience.
skydancer2ooo chapter 2 . 7/10/2018
Hmmm...it feeds a fetish. Although I would have loved Mike to be more involved.
tulsa chapter 6 . 7/9/2018
very good, very interesting
Felior chapter 6 . 7/9/2018
I love this, I know this type of fic is not for everyone, but it goes straight to my favorite, and it's well written.
Can't wait to read more!
Jarno chapter 6 . 7/9/2018
Very good story, I'm a big fan of it but that's also because it caters to my interests. I'm looking forward to an update and see how the relationship between Harry and Hermione develops.
Are there other sites at which this can be found because I'm afraid it might be taken down by as they usually don't really allow NC-117 stories...
anjeev chapter 6 . 7/8/2018
interesting story hope for more chapters soon thank you
decadenceofmysoul chapter 6 . 7/8/2018