Reviews for The Moon Eclipse
Mark1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
Thanks for the chapter, update soon
TheVampireStrahd chapter 11 . 11/27/2019
Another chapter update so quickly! Thank you!

This was pretty cool. Looks like the alliance between the Abh and NUNS forces is moving along. This AI waking up can't possibly be foreshadowing something, right? You have me sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation of the other shoe about to drop!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 11/22/2019
Nice
TheVampireStrahd chapter 10 . 11/19/2019
I am very extremely happy to see a new chapter to this fic. Glad to see it come back to life!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2019
Holy Emerlads! Good stuff!
DaMan chapter 9 . 9/11/2019
Don't let this die...
Matk1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2018
I just came across this fanfic...quite frankly it is good!...better than I expected, please keep updating your excellent work and I hope you finish this fic and not abandon it
TheVampireStrahd chapter 9 . 10/6/2018
Very happy to see a new chapter.
Just thought I'd point out that "carrier" is not the right spelling for "career". "Carrier is for a ship carrying aircraft while "career" is the job someone has been doing. This is from when Hyun-Ae is talking to Jinto about making sure his personal business with Lafiel doesn't interfere with his career.

Also, you are missing a "0" for your numerical description of 90,000-15,000. I think you meant "150,000".

Is Bodolza's fleet that small? I thought his fleet was still in the millions in the previous chapter.

Really enjoying the story. Hope everything is alright. Please update soon.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 8 . 9/7/2018
Whoa.

Started off so quiet but got interesting when with that attempted assassination of Lafiel. Good thing the maid bodyguards were there.

The fact that Bodolza is still around s just shocking. If the fleet engages with the Meltrandi and Zentradi fleet around Aptic III it could get nasty.

Ooooooo, if the Abh or the United Mankind try to engage with Bodolza's fleet?! OMG!

Gotta ask, is Hyun-Ae going to have to perform Idol duties now too?

Please update soon!
TheVampireStrahd chapter 7 . 8/25/2018
Okay, it gets more and more interesting to say the least. The main Zentradi fleet is 73 light years away? There is a battlefield with Zentradi and Supervison Army wreckage nearby? The Vajra battleship has left but replaced with heavy soldiers and a bunch of mobile Vajra soldiers? Lots of questions with no answers yet. Fun.

Really would like to see the Abh's reaction to them seeing a fold jump. That would freak them out so much. They'd also want it so badly...

Please update soon...even if work is interfering! :)
TheVampireStrahd chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
Okay for starters, I thought the battle between the Abh and the United Mankind was not going in the Abh's favor in the previous chapter. Did the Abh snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?

Second, I have to say that the Abh really may have attempted to negotiate with Hyun-Ae in good faith, but their lead negotiator was really, really bad at it. If he thinks that the NUNS would give up travelling FTL for any reason and let someone else dictate their foreign policy, he and any other Abh that thinks that way is an idiot. I really laughed when he mentioned that they would expect the NUNS to have an Abh space force recruiting office too. His own adviser told him not to call them Landers, and this guy may not have said the word but he sort of made the standard Abh proposals as if the NUNS were Landers.

Additionally, there is the Zentradi to consider. They would not give up that technology or allow others to tell them who they can fight and who they can not fight with for any reason.

Let's not forget about the Varja either. Is Hyun-Ae going to reveal to the Abh about the Varja's existence and their presence at the edge of the system?

I find it interesting that Hyun-Ae made the proposal to modify an existing Abh ship to upgrade it with NUNS tech. Maybe it will have the Abh's FTL system on it and they can reverse engineer it that way.

Are the NUNS ships so damaged that they cannot repair their fold drives? It is mentioned that some of the ships that the NUNS possess have broken fold drives.
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
I looks like the ABH is looking down on the NUNS far too much and not a good sign but a bad Omen of possible hostilities
TheVampireStrahd chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
So excited to see an update so quickly. Amazing.

Just like I thought, Hyun-Ae hid the capabilities of the NUNS sensors by showing Lafiel the battle on a 14 minute delay. Sadly, the battle is not going in the Abh's favor and I can tell Lafiel is very upset but hiding her emotions from the crew.

The big surprise was the Varja appearance. Just what are they doing here? Good thing Hyun-Ae was able to keep her fortress from firing first.

Please update soon.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 4 . 7/27/2018
Very cool. Things are getting interesting.

Amazed that Lafiel kept her cool when Orbos practically called her a Lander with her statement that the Zentradi are born in space, live in space, and die in space and that someone like her who lived near planets and star systems wouldn't understand. Really amazing composure on Lafiel's part. Additionally Lafiel's reaction to Orbos's request for their FTL tech was equally impressive.

Thought it was weird that Lafiel was being tasked of handling the negotiations instead of someone higher ranked but, I'm guessing that the higher ranked Abh that would handle this is kinda busy with the upcoming battle.

Lafiel's reaction to Yi Hyan-Ae's notification that the battle has started should be interesting. I'm guessing that the NUNS sensors are better than Basroil's.

Really enjoying the story so far. Please update again soon.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 3 . 7/18/2018
Introductions...cool

So, the Zentraedi fleet survived with personnel but the Research fleet only has Hyun-Ae. They need people!

Looking forward to this.