Reviews for A Warrior's Tale
Shadray chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hey, this is really good! I like your personal writing style, and while reading this, I laughed at all the right places ("No, I'm saying your face looks like a shoopuf sat on it...!") Your dialogue here is great and your detail of everything was well-written. I see you haven't updated this in a while! But that's okay, sicne I'm behind anyway. Also, I noticed you reviewed a few Legend of Dragoon stories. I think, if you have the time, you should write one or two so that I can review them too! Well, anyway, if you want, you can email me at ginuine91 (without the space) and respond or something..or just respond in a review. I'll catch up reading later. _; *clicks submit review button*
Crazy Insanity chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
Very good! Update soon! .
Crazy Insanity chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Wow, I was browsing through FF. net and found this story, which is so addicting! Still reading. Keep up the good work!
Ballroom Soviet chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hey, love your story. Auron IS the best. I even wrote about him in my bio. Anyway, it's good that u broke the trend from those stories of Tidus and Yuna getting back together because it made me feel like I was watching some disney movie. I'll try to read more (it's so long) but maybe...can u read n review my story plz. If u got the time
bobrox15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I haven't really read much of it because I've been busy with my own fanfics but i'm gonna try ASAP. I'm glad someone finally agrees with me and my brother that Auron is the best. keep up the good work.
HumbleMaster chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
More. I want to read more, so you'll have to write more. Simple, eh? ;)
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
This is good! I like how you added on to Auron's stories and stuff. I shall continue reading with every chapter if possible.
~Chibi Sephy
DeAtH52 chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
wow amazing stories but i think you should shorten the stories so you have more stories more chapters and more time on your hands but it is just a thought i ove your story though so keep up the good work!
chrispy chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
I LOVE YOU!
uh kind of.
your story is gereat more.
DeAtH52 chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
lol good chappie im gonna read the rest later though! keep up the good work!
DeAtH52 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
ack thats gotta be the longest chapter ive ever read! lol it was good though! keep up the good work
Talia2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wonderful! This story was a pleasure to read. Auron was my favorite FFX character, it's really neat to read something about Braska's pilgrimage. I especially enjoyed the arguments between Auron and Jecht, as well as the detail incorporated in capturing the Sphere scenes.

I'm looking further to reading more.
Hoppo chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Cool story!
Rikkoshaye chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
Wow! This is very cool! I like how you incorperate the recording sphere things into the story, it makes it seem more real. Your characters are spot on too. The story is moving kind of fast, but that's alright. It's a long story to tell...
Kitsune chapter 2 . 6/6/2003