Reviews for Orbitas
rijane chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Definitely definitely need more story! I just got hooked on Taken and now hooked on your story. I want to know how Reagan and Allie fit together, what will happen with Mary and what's going on down in Texas. Write more soon!
Akhlys chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Am very much enjoying this story! Keep writing, I look forward to seeing where it will end up.
Antiope chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Please update! You are killing me! _

This is excellent work, probably one of the best I have ever read! Keep writing...please! You CAN'T let it rest with an ending like this!
trickhayden chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
Uh-oh! Mary's realeased... hm this could get interesting fast. not that it isn't intersting already... but when are they going to see allie? this is getting good. try to update more often!
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
The suspense is killing me! (in a good way). "who in the hell is Mary Crawford?" I LOVE it. Dont worry about the pacing, I think its great just like it is.

One little thing I noticed that you might want to fix is: "Aunt Denny", its in the first line of the 5th paragraph from the bottom. Just a mis-type, no biggie.
theICEBear chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
My my. You're building a story moving towards something and I really enjoyed your story so far. Hoping to read more soon.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
I love Emy Lou Harris, beautiful voice... anyway, AWSOME! I'm loving this story. And I see that you got the active voice down. Great job!
trickhayden chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
you are a fantastic writer. i can't wait to read what happens next. so how long til they meet allie? is reagie still a little skeptical? i think i would be if i were her. poor girl.
trickhayden chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
this story is getting really good. i'm surprised they didn't tell her about the aliens from the beginning since lisa told allie from the beginning. write more soon. i look forward to reading it.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
WOW! This is getting really good! Please tell me the SECOND you put up the next chapter!
trickhayden chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
This is really good. What is the news? And Charlie and Lisa are seperated? that's sad. please update soon!
Lady-SM chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
hey, good story, lookin forward to readin more of it.
trickhayden chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
wow. this is good. you're going to write more, right?
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I love it! Reagan is Lisa's and Charlie's daughter? I'm guessing, or is it some other relation... guess I'll have to wait and find out huh?

One little note: you seem to be flip-flopping from active to passive voice, with most of it in passive. If I could just recommend that you try to stick to active voice, passive sounds like a history book (IMO at least). Some people like to write in passive and more power to you if your one of them.