Reviews for By Any Other Name
Sekaina chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
*sniffles* poor Ginji...will he turn back somehow? that'd be horrible if he was still a girl...he's too awesome as a guy!
only negative point: the f word appeared a lot. just a personal opinion but I'm a fan, gotta review y'know?
Aoikami Sarah chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
in response to the review below... here's the quote from the very end of the last chapter...

I wrote this fic after a random idea I had when thinking about shonen ai. I’m not usually a fan of shows that have shonen ai in them, and I don’t understand some of its fandom, but I thought, what makes people love each other? Does it matter if they’re male or female? So would it matter to Ban if Ginji was either? So I turned the paradigm on its head. Sort of. *shrugs* Hope you liked it a little. If you feel the need to flame me for whatever reason, go ahead, I really don’t care. -aks
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
This is... just stupid. Seriously. You changed Ginji to a girl. Really, really stupid. I don't understand why people want to change a character sex when it's perfect like it is. Ginji is a GUY. What if he loves another guy? Is it so WRONG?
Kiawna chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Aw. That was so sweet. I was waiting for you tio finish it was a great story. although...I don't know if I can see Ginji as a girl. Well maybe I can *closes eyes to see if she can picture it*
chupachupchan chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
YAY, this is a fantastic multichaptered getbackers fic! :) i can't wait for more! *copies another reviewers words* *panics* where's ginji? ;_; i hope he's okay~
Biohazard chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Please tell me you haven't abadoned this story! I would love to see more of this!

And somehow I feel that Jein is Ginji...

Can't wait! Gimme more!
Kiawna chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Must...read...more...Where is the rest? Cliff hangers are no fun...Please get more up soon *puppy eyes*
Hikaru chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
o...kay...why do I get the feeling that Jein is actually Ginji(This has GOT to be from my overactive imagination...but he was in a lab explosion...so it could be...people can mutate/get altered in lab explosions...this is a crazy idea though...so forget I said anything...)(did it gross u out though...? sorry if it did...) Please write some more quickly! and try to post another chapter by august 10th!
Sekaina chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
*rocks back and forth* more...where's my little electric eel? *puppy eyes* he didn't die did he?
Sekaina chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*panics* Ginji-san! doko?

_

anyway, good ficcy so far, i like it!
firedraygon chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
_ I can see what's going on! Yay! I'm not lost anymore! This is great. Please update soon!

~fd97
Rubious chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Naming her "Jein Doe" was a nice touch, though I think you've telegraphed where the story is headed.
Mel chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
I love it! I love Get Backers and it have so not much fics *pout*

Well... Say... Did you change Ginji in a girl? Because, that girl - Jein - looks a lot like Ginji for me, plus she's got amnesia and all...

I can't wait to read what will happen, update soon OK? _
Kiawna chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
this is an interesting story, hope you can get more up soon.
oriquey chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Ginji! T_T *clings self to writer* What will happen next? update quickie na?