Reviews for Sonic and Sally: A Romeo and Juliet Parody
sonictubegaming chapter 6 . 3/31
it was a wonderful and emotinal story but i thought the ending was fucked up i mean sally gets a potion that kills her then brings her back to life but then sonic didnt get the plan so her killed him self that is so FUCK UP!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
omg my heart was freakin broke that why i hate romeo and juliet what freakin happened to happy endings T_T
Not telling chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
AMAZING A GREAT EXAMPLE OF TRUE LOVE part where they died made me sad:(
Bri chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
LOVE IT
Parker117 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
You got an A? Nice job! This WAS, after all, a great fanfic.

Parker117 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Now this would sure look depressing from the Acorns' point of view.

Parker117 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This is turning out nicely. And I have too admit that I LOLed when Knuckles nearly got an ass-kicking.

Parker117 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
"Wow" is how I describe this adaptation. I love this fanfic! The casting was fitting, the 3rd person omniscient point of view was done well, and I really enjoyed the whole thing. I would, however, like to see more of the Shakespearean script; just curious how it would fit.

Parker117 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice. I like it. Of course, how could one hate Shakespeare?

FanLovesFics16 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
that wa such a beautiful story ever!
The Cat Crusader chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Naw, why couldn't this have a happier ending like Taylor Swift's song? I never was a fan of Romeo and Juliet (or Shakespere for that matter). But I did enjoy reading this parody. A lot of parts made me smile and laugh.

I'm newer to the Sonic fandom and I didn't recognise a lot of the characters. I've just finished watching Sonic X on youtube and I'm going to watch Sonic Underground.
Shadow Fangirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is really good! I read Romeo and Juliet in school and this is exactly like this! Amazing!
Kel the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
I saw the play at my school recently. I haven't read the whole fic yet since I scanned through to see if it was similar to what I saw at the play. I'll read it soon. It looks good, tho! :)
SonicxSally chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Wow, this makes me want to read the real Romeo and Juliet, lucky for me I can speak old English. This story rocks!
Summer Rayne chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
APRIL! *huggles* you are such a lifesaver! I love you for writing this! It all makes sense now! WOOT! Now I can zone out in class and pretend to understand what their saying and then come home and read your version! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BEATING THE SYSTEM FEELS SO GOOD! MWEE! lol I just got done reading the first act and ITS SO FREAKING AWESOME! :D Great job. I think I like this story a lil more now that I can understand :D AND YOU PUT KNUCKLES IN! WOOT! ok I wanna read more. ttyl!
Love,