Reviews for Sonic and Sally: A Romeo and Juliet Parody
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
omg my heart was freakin broke that why i hate romeo and juliet what freakin happened to happy endings T_T
Not telling chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
AMAZING A GREAT EXAMPLE OF TRUE LOVE part where they died made me sad:(
Bri chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Parker117 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
You got an A? Nice job! This WAS, after all, a great fanfic.

Parker117 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Now this would sure look depressing from the Acorns' point of view.

Parker117 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This is turning out nicely. And I have too admit that I LOLed when Knuckles nearly got an ass-kicking.

Parker117 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
"Wow" is how I describe this adaptation. I love this fanfic! The casting was fitting, the 3rd person omniscient point of view was done well, and I really enjoyed the whole thing. I would, however, like to see more of the Shakespearean script; just curious how it would fit.

Parker117 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice. I like it. Of course, how could one hate Shakespeare?

FanLovesFics16 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
that wa such a beautiful story ever!
The Cat Crusader chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Naw, why couldn't this have a happier ending like Taylor Swift's song? I never was a fan of Romeo and Juliet (or Shakespere for that matter). But I did enjoy reading this parody. A lot of parts made me smile and laugh.

I'm newer to the Sonic fandom and I didn't recognise a lot of the characters. I've just finished watching Sonic X on youtube and I'm going to watch Sonic Underground.
Shadow Fangirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is really good! I read Romeo and Juliet in school and this is exactly like this! Amazing!
Kel the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
I saw the play at my school recently. I haven't read the whole fic yet since I scanned through to see if it was similar to what I saw at the play. I'll read it soon. It looks good, tho! :)
SonicxSally chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Wow, this makes me want to read the real Romeo and Juliet, lucky for me I can speak old English. This story rocks!
Summer Rayne chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
APRIL! *huggles* you are such a lifesaver! I love you for writing this! It all makes sense now! WOOT! Now I can zone out in class and pretend to understand what their saying and then come home and read your version! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BEATING THE SYSTEM FEELS SO GOOD! MWEE! lol I just got done reading the first act and ITS SO FREAKING AWESOME! :D Great job. I think I like this story a lil more now that I can understand :D AND YOU PUT KNUCKLES IN! WOOT! ok I wanna read more. ttyl!
Sam Cyber Cat chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
It's about time I read one of your fics! It took me all night to read but it was well worth it, and nice paradoy, and I'm glad it wasn't written in ye olde English like the original. The romantic scenes between the SatAM couple at the begining was heartwarming, but it was evil how everyone tried to spoil it for them! I have to say Knuckles personality was probably my favourite in this fic, I love scenes when guys like him goof off and poke fun at each other. And the truck reversal comment had me in stitches. Now I need to read your next fic **Grins**