Reviews for Love Bug
Update this pleaseeee
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
Lovely!
RYJAN chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
Reading this Chapter makes me wanna see a Chapter of Hope & Cassie bonding, like her training Cassie in Martial Arts or even Hope having some 1 on 1 Girl Talk with Maggie
TheChickenFangirl chapter 6 . 8/15/2018
A wonderfully written fanfic, it cures my mid-credits blues.
AkaDeca chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
Beautiful chapter! Please continue!
Lostinthought319 chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
The descriptive language at the beginning of this chapter was really good. It made me feel like I was there. Cassie and Scott's interaction was heartwarming. I felt the tension when Scott found Hope at his house and I felt shocked when Hope revealed what happened. Good twist and I'm satisfied with their resolution at the end. More top-notch work from you.
Chocolate X My Mouth chapter 6 . 8/7/2018
what a sweet ending! how awesome! :D

please keep up the great work. this story is awesome, and so are you!
Lostinthought319 chapter 5 . 8/5/2018
These were two really great chapters! I felt Hope's anxiety and frustration as she was looking for Scott. I winced along with Hank when Hope didn't call him Dad. I love that Janet can be more of a mediator between them and that she's giving Hank a piece of her mind at the end. Scott being expendable was a nice callback to the first movie and Hope's confession of love was really sweet. Now if only she could tell Scott...
stars90 chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
Beautiful work
Frida521 chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
That last chapter was awesome! Thanks for writing it
AkaDeca chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
Your writing is poetry! Continue on! This is good! Also, last chapter was great as well. Forgot to mention that.
Chocolate X My Mouth chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
great set of chapters! I can't wait to see what happens in part 3... maybe something to do with Thanos?

Either way, I just know its gonna be great. Keep up the awesome work! :D
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
This is sad. He’s done nothing wrong! It’s his job!
luciebean chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
I loved this! The way you wrote the characters were spot on especially luis! Great job!
stars90 chapter 3 . 7/24/2018